Easter Babies/Big Bud & Family 1st Grow

To be honest when I was using hydro my humidity was a pain in the ass but since switching to soil it’s all gravy baby. I’ve got 2 small 1.5s but if I did get the big one which was refurbished for less than 120 bucks that would have entirely sorted it out I have no doubt. It’s an investment I guess… pain but still, better than getting bud rot! Also more lights help a tone as my temps near 90F some days and I’ve got the gorgeous vipar v600 on route <3 can’t wait for it

1 Like

For the big one… gotta have alotta space… for me anyway and I just don’t have it. Sounds like you really got it going on McLovin, I’ll look in on your grow later, see if you have any new pics. Feels like long time for flower stage, just adding nutes and cal mag, runoff and ph good, lots of watering, don’t know what else to do now but let girls grow and wait. I’ll take pics this weekend :grimacing:

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing them miss Bonni E parker, it’s amazing seeing them grow so expenentionally during the first few days ect of flower as theirs a point in veg at least for me where they slow growth down enormously and it gets a bit less exciting for a while. Ill flip when the growth slows after 8 - 10 weeks veg next time I think. As always good luck and stay safe

2 Likes

Thanks McLovin… I was in veg for 8-10 wks was glad to flip and think they were ready. Really can’t spend anymore money right now, really sunk couple g’s into this already but now I’m worried about small tent LED light up as far as it can go 300W and approx. 20 inches away, these girls are growing fast… what should I do about light? Get smaller and lower wattage? Move it to corner of tent, idn :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

@bonnie1 …We are all here to help each other! Hope your summer is going well!

Well that goes without saying :grimacing: I’ve received wonderful advice and had a lot of friendly chatter. My summer is going great and very busy!! Catch ya on your third grow looking forward to my first harvest…

3 Likes

@Rugar89 @Wishingilivedina420state @Hogmaster @McLovin777 @Macadon @GetbackJoJo… just updated pics, few of each tent… small tent with net & big tent without net

9 Likes

9 Likes

Very nice @bonnie1. Very nice!!

2 Likes

10 Likes

For someone who doesn’t know what they are doing, you seem to know what you are doing . LOL!!

3 Likes

you have some very pretty ladies ms.bonnie!

2 Likes

@bonnie1 I’m so proud of you look at you grow girl that’s so great !! All they need is love :heart: and it looks like there getting a bunch !!! Hats off great job

3 Likes

Kick that bud average first timer ass girl :wink:

5 Likes

Looking very good @bonnie1 you’ve come a long way in a short time.

4 Likes

Thank you so much, girls are doin fine! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks jojo… lol :joy: I really hope I get some great buds like all the rest I’ve seen, getting excited!!

1 Like

Thanks so much, you guys have been so great and supportive, love this…

2 Likes

McLovin they’ve gotten so big since last week… hope to get many beautified buds! thanks so much for all your help and advice

2 Likes

Thanks Hogmaster, I am a proud mama. My girls are really growing fast. I’m giving nutes & cal mag weekly, lots of watering. Thanks a lot for your support, everyone’s been so great! Really getting anxious for some BIG BUD!! :grimacing::herb:

3 Likes