Easter Babies/Big Bud & Family 1st Grow

No you haven’t hurt them. Mold would visible. But water left on the leaves under the grow light could cause some leaf burn as @GetbackJoJo stated. I wonder if that was what was causing the discoloration you had on some of your leaves.

I don’t think so cause I have a pretty good oscillating fan and it dries them right away. Come to think of it, I don’t know why I was doing it now…the leaves dried before I closed the tent, lol :joy: I’m still pretty clueless sometimes. The 2 girls look better, I’ll take pic next nute feeding. Do you think I waited too long to put into flower stage? I read 6 wks and I was told to let them grow. I just want to make sure I didn’t ruin or hurt them with 8 wks of veg, I don’t know?

@bonnie1
You can put them into Veg. anytime you want. The only limit will be how much room you have. The longer you wait the bigger they will get. They will double or triple in size when flowering. So keep that in mind!

They are all in flower now since the 5th. I just wanted to know if they can get too old if stay in veg too long. But I see what you’re saying. I could run outta room, in smaller tent and they are getting bigger… watering a lot. I had to use ph up for first time when I tested ph after adding nutes, forgot to tell you. Ph is coming out good. I’ll take pics of those leaves in few days. Just want good healthy buds, that’s what I’m dreamin about tonight…:sleeping::sleeping:

2 Likes

You should be fine I wouldn’t spray them down anymore but even whenever I cut mine down I find that they dry faster with a bud wash then they do if I don’t wash them I don’t know if it’s a fluke or what but my dry time drops by two days every time I wash when I chop them down to harvest this is how I do mine every time

2 Likes
1 Like

Nice informative Video @Hogmaster ! Thanks for posting that!

2 Likes

@bonnie1 you should stop misting about the time you start to see buds. You don’t want mold to get on buds this would get you sick and we don’t need that.:v:

3 Likes

Thanks so much for that video! I just watched it, very informative. Do you do that every time with peroxide or only if you have mold? I’m not misting anymore only seedlings, glad I asked & got that answered makes sense not to mist. Thanks again Hogmaster :grimacing:

Thank you!!! Everyone’s so great! Glad I got that cleared up :grimacing:

1 Like

I don’t use the peroxide unless have too

What do you use?

Tap water :wink:

Ok, good to know…thanks again, have great day!

@bonnie1…the only thing different with autos is that you can leave the lights on 24/7 because they will automatically start to flower at a certain time and you can count on it happening. Yes, the flower stage is the same…and yes having a magnifier really helps in determining when to cut the stems off. Everything is the same except autos usually grow faster and you don’t have to worry about your lighting.

I’m getting autos in September cause after this I’m going to grow more big bud and chocolade, then autos. I’m very ambitious right now but will probably be exhausted after this grow. I’ve put all my lights up as high as they can go, I hope my girls don’t get too tall. Picked up some great weed today so I’m very relaxed tonight :grimacing:

2 Likes

@bonnie1 you should have jumped on the auto sale Robert was running a couple weeks ago. I picked up 10+10 free on BBA’s and AK47 autos.

1 Like

Hey getbackjojo :joy: I like that name! Also the song by the Beatles, I’m old. Anyway, I did get that email from Robert but I still have 9 seeds left and I don’t want to waste them. I probably will still waste some cause I’m getting autos in September, maybe Robert will have another sale, I hope :crossed_fingers:Probably should’ve taken advantage of that sale but wasn’t thinking about it at that time. Thanks again… for your reply

3 Likes

@Kapelady… just want to say I appreciate all your advice and help… I know you’re on a break and I hope you’re enjoying your summer. I’m watering just about every day or so and now nutes again… keeping me busy, only been in flower 7 days, want to see white flowers, then I’ll be happy :blush:

3 Likes

@McLovin777… hey, just curious how your humidity is doing. What did you end up doing for it? Did you get the expensive dehumidifier? The cheap ones we got only got rid of little water but for some reason when I put turbo fan in front of tent vent it created extra suction with air pushing out & lowered the humidity a significant amount. It’s 70 percent humidity in big tent and raining now. The little tent is in AC room and humidity is 50 to 60, so no problem there but in flower… so suppose to be lower right? Just wondering how you’re controlling humidity :grimacing:

1 Like