Dr.evil's hidden laboratory!

@BIGE I know what you mean with the beans. Most of mine are in the mail, they’ll be here soon enough. For a procrastinator I sure got the next grow picked out already! Lmao!

2 Likes

Here’s a thought for us northerner’s, what if the seeds freeze in the mailbox or in some USPS truck somewhere, will they still be viable?? @Covertgrower

@BIGE I’ve got a to do list as long as my arm to get ready for camp tomorrow and I’ve had my head in the tent for the past 2 hours tempted to take a few branches from BBA1. I stopped myself when I realized the girth they have gained in about 36 hours. Hardest part of the grow…

6 Likes

@Screwauger some folks keep their seeds in the freezer and they sprout. They’ll be fine. No worries.
They do gain quite a bit of weight quickly in the end. I noticed with mine. Patience is a virtue or something like that.

5 Likes

I’m a worry wart. I rushed home yesterday to get my boveda’s out of the mailbox for the same fear of freezing

2 Likes

I was wondering the same thing lol

1 Like

https://youtu.be/AG5XN2BucAQ
maybe not the only hell momma ever raised,but the most hell by at least 50lbs!

7 Likes

You guys and your roaches crack me up because I save them, roll and smoke them despite the fact that I have 4 POUNDS of manicured bud that’s all mine! Old habits etc. Lol

11 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

They’re coming along very nicely bro!

How are the led strips doing?

1 Like

great @dbrn32 ,i’m about ready for another build!

2 Likes

It’s not much different than growing itself, doesn’t take long to become an obsession haha!

What are you thinking for the next one?

3 Likes

i’m going to frame up the two mezhis and then add strips or qb around to fill in ‘‘dark spots’’…lol

2 Likes

Looks good brother. Some healthy ladies

1 Like

That will work out pretty good. You have plenty of the transfer tape left over right? That should help with a little cost savings if you decide to go with strips. Depending on how many you’re looking to do in a specific area, some of the smaller qb’s may be easier.

I’ll be happy to take a look at what you’re working with when you get there.

3 Likes

yea,i’m thinking i will build rack first then add as needed…lol
i’m about to harvest so it will not be long before i build it…
i also have a man lined up to wield up main frame…lol
another week or so i’ll have one side of grow cleared out…

2 Likes

Fun fun brorher

1 Like

Hopefully that’s more of a favor or barter situation. You can do a really nice job using rivets if you’re looking for more of a commercially produced look.

Although if I had regular access to a tig welder I’d probably give it a shot too.

1 Like

the guy teaches wielding at a local vo-tech collage…lol
i hope he has plenty of scraps so i do not have to go to junk yard.
i worry about getting flat tires out there.