Dr.evil's hidden laboratory!

they are winding down @Dieselgrower,starting to get some amber trichs…

1 Like

You’ll be restocking that room soon can’t wait to see what’s next! @BIGE

1 Like

Always seems like the longest part haha

1 Like

that and waiting on seeds…lol
that is driving me KRAZY!

2 Likes

I’m thinkin of buyin some seeds next month maybe some ww and either mk ultra, blueberry, or blue dream. Can’t decide

1 Like

i purchased some skywalker and gold leaf… i tried the post card thing for the first time…lol

3 Likes

The what? The Skywalker looked interesting

sending $ via mail @Dieselgrower
i used cc last round!

1 Like

Oh yeah haha.

@BIGE. There must be some sort of time warp that slows time when you’re waiting for your order to arrive. I know exactly how ya’ll feel when waiting. Time just crawls at a snails pace.

2 Likes

i’m stressing about it getting there,then i’ll be stressing until it arrives…lol
i can’t help it…lol

3 Likes

i does in my reality @Flyr…lol
i know it’s all good but there is that 1% doubt that kicks in…lol

1 Like

I know exactly how you feel.

I ordered GL and NL seeds and of course I visualize all kinds of bad things happening to my order. Like the order is delivered to the wrong address. Or customs snags it. I’m not an overly negative person, I’m just old enough to know things happen. But… that being said, I have yet to experience any bad things with my orders. I’m just an impatient dude I guess.

@BIGE my beans are in the mail. I know it’s no fun waiting.

3 Likes

Looking great man! I can’t wait til my next harvest lol. And I feel youbon waiting for seeds. I got so impatient this last time I planted some I already had and then here we are now lol

2 Likes

great news,great news my payment has made it to ilgm!!!
now i may need to be sedated until they reach the mail box!
tent is out at the end of the driveway…
the vigil has started! lol
@Screwauger @WillyJ @Willd @MattyBear @DieHigh55 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @Dieselgrower @Dr.DankThumb420 @kabongster

13 Likes

Fantastic!! @BIGE

1 Like

You guys crack me up.
The shipping and guarantee offered by ILGM is hands down the best arrangement.

I ordered some beans from a competitior site before I found ILGM.
That particular site shipped everything requiring a signature upon delivery.
I kept missing the postman who would leave a note on the door that I had a parecel.
I kept going online requesting “re-delivery” only to be here and have the postman leave another note but not ring the bell. Grrrrrrrrr
I finally went to the post office and complaioned about this happening 3 times.
The counter person, on the third day recognized me and asked, “you didn’t get it today either?”
She went in the back and got this dapper looking younger, well dressed man who she said, “he’s the postmaster.”
He apologized and had my parcel in his hand. The postmaster had my parcel and handed my marijuana beans. LMAO if he only knew!

I like that sites prices and variety of strains but I won’t reorder because of the signature requirement. Royal PITA.

I’m sticking with ILGM going forward.

11 Likes

:+1::+1: nice @BIGE

1 Like