Dr.Danks Acapulco Gold & Blue Dream

Sorry it took so long to respond.

I have a grandson that recently moved back down there with his mom and step-dad, but I wouldn’t know how to arrange a meeting for them. He’s not much for trusting people.

2 Likes

Yes I am currently using those ones. They work good all the bugs are attracted to them

Thanks anyways @FloridaSon … His meds got to him a few days ago so no worries.

Thanks majiktoker

1 Like

Yep I have 415 unread that I am trying to keep up with on everyone

About to give the ones in tent that are still vegging and the blue dream full dose of veg nutes and mammoth p. For the Acapulco on 12/12 I will give her 1/2 dose of bloom nutes. Planning on watering the blue dream from bottom up with a gallon or so. And same with Acapulco that is flowering. The ones in tent can be watered regularly lol

Also , on the Acapulco I topped and lst’d in the tent about a week ago it looks to be trying to flower even after i topped the main colas and its on 14/10 lights. She was on 12/12 for a few weeks showed sex then has been on 14/10 for at least 4 weeks now.

One of the fan leafs off the Acapulco in flower

3 Likes

Bro it tuff to do I on about six days a week and still can’t keep up brother a miss all sorts of tags my notification box is always full hahahahaha
It’s all good I get around to everything eventually lol
Anyway brother your doing a great job my friend
:v::cowboy_hat_face::+1:CB

1 Like

Ended up giving the blue dream and the re vegging Acapulco half strength veg nutes and the flowering Acapulco got half strength bloom nutes @Countryboyjvd1971 thanks

2 Likes

The flowering Acapulco Gold

The Blue Dream

The faster growing Gorilla Glue #4

The slower growing Gorilla Glue#4 on left (sprouted same day as bigger one) blue dream on right (born with 3 nute leafs, actually showing nute burn/deficiency and is losing nute leafs as well as the rest of the young plants so all will be getting light feeding next water)

Will snap a picture of the revegging Acapulco’s in tent tomorrow… On the one bigger Acapulco that i lst’d about a week or so well I tried fimming the tops same time but idk if it did any positive seem like it stunted her. And next water I will give the Blue dream 2 gallons with full veg nute from bottom up she still seems droopy… And will be watering them all from bottom up got to get more runoff pans. Picked up 2 5x8 garden nets for about 8 bucks at home depot. Putting one on the blue dream and one on the 5 in tent… Humidity is still high at 55%-75% gonna do exhaust system soon
@majiktoker @WillyJ @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @BIGE @ktreez420 @garrigan62 @Stonetothebone @Nug-bug @M4ur and anyone else I missed

8 Likes

Everything looking great! That blue dream really filled out nice @Dr.DankThumb420

1 Like

Hey Doc excellent grow and that Blue Dream is awesome my friend

Will

2 Likes

Hey Dr.
We have life finally… any advice

I started one in water and it finally cracked so I should see a tail today.

3 Likes

Finally lol…How close is your light ? Have you been checking the ph of water? @NEWGROWTH here are some people who can help with hydro. @ktreez420 @Majiktoker @Aquaponic_Dumme @Donaldj do you guys have any advice to help this man out… He’s a good friend of mine thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks Will. Hows the meds from last grow smokin ?

1 Like

thanks willy im trying to be like you haha :laughing:

1 Like

Lol or is it I’m trying to be like you :grin:

1 Like

Hahaha. Man those cheese you got are just like the blue dream I got @WillyJ

1 Like

Yes funny you say that I’m feeding them now… here they are…I may put them in flower this weekend or i may just wait another week they sprouted 4-14

6 Likes