Dr.Danks Acapulco Gold & Blue Dream

52 mins before I can like anything

3 Likes

Yeah was hoping it wasn’t… Don’t matter im gonna wipe them out, and if I cant I will use @garrigan62 pepper spray on them as last stand. Gonna split the Acapulco from blue dream and start giving flower nutes and change light to a single mars hydro 600. My humidity is a low of 50 high 70 so will be hooking up exhaust for room in ceiling into attic. Gonna flower the 5 plants in 5 gallons in tent with single 315 CMH and keep vegging the clone and 3 seedling and the blue dream under 3 800w kings… I think this will be my best bet with lighting and such

1 Like

Yeah hopefully hog. @Hogmaster
I still cant believe what happened to your Afghan

Yeah me to I lost a total of 9 outside

1 Like

Now I have 1 gorilla :gorilla: glue outside

1 Like

Tag me on the updates @Hogmaster

1 Like

:+1::+1:nice :+1::+1::grinning::grin:

1 Like

@Dr.DankThumb420 you let her free or she’s still tied up?

1 Like

The Blue Dream is still tied up and I just re tied the acapulco down in her new 5 gallon @M4ur

2 Likes

Thanks willy

1 Like

What up toker. Did some minor adjustment with lights. Hopefully won’t need to switch anything around. Just now gotta hook up exhaust for room into attic. So far temps are 2 degrees warmer at, 86with 315w cmh in the mix. Humidity Was 56 in tent and in the 60s In veg area… Seen a bug on my prized blue dream so they all got sprinkled with DE. Have single mars hydro 600 to flower out Acapulco.

The Blue Dream before and after powdering. And shes under three king 800w with the 2 gorillas and 1 blue dream and Acapulco clone.

Shot of the 2 gorilla glue #4.(Both in front, blue dream in rear to left and Acapulco clone back right) The gorilla straggler is now in overdrive and trying to catch up to the other gorilla glue same age but way bigger. Also been leaving clone out of dome. And spraying leaves and lightly spraying soil. Its been wet for weeks now, shes still alive and green while others shriveled up and brown/dead so letting her soil dry out a lil to see if she lifts her head for light.

Plants in tent under 315 CMH. Still on veg 14/10 for now. Before and after dusting with DE

The Acapulco gold under her own marshydro 600w led on 12/12.

@majiktoker @BIGE @WillyJ @Countryboyjvd1971 @Capt_Seeweed @ktreez420 @bob31 @Nug-bug @Alteredmindset @Hogmaster and anyone else I missed

9 Likes

Heck yeah got it going on

1 Like

Yeah some what lol @Nug-bug

1 Like

Wow…looking good

1 Like

Thanks capt’n @Capt_Seeweed

Looking great :+1:nice set up…get them pesky bugs!

1 Like

Thanks alot willy @WillyJ I plan on it

1 Like

You’ve been a busy boy @Dr.DankThumb420
Catching up on my reading :open_book: wasn’t around for a few day and you know how that goes hahahaha
:+1::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Girls are looking pretty awesome @Dr.DankThumb420 Have you tried these for bugs? I bought them a few years ago for aphids on my lemon tree and they work. I just watched a video someone posted on here for gnats and he used them. They can hang or he just opened them up and laid them sticky side up in the pot.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000I6K3JY?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

Sweet! Look at you go lol good job buddy

1 Like