Confused as to what could be happening

It only droop for a could of hours then its all back up loook well. So you think the singal finger leaves in the pic are caused by over watering cause that hows its starts with brown rusty spots then that. And that could cauae half red stems and the plant to gi like that .i was thinking more a phrohous defish or nute burn

1 Like

Brown rusty spots getting worse each day spreading all over the plant. NEED A CURE .any help much appreciated from anyone
@Countryboyjvd1971 @Donaldj @merlin44

@Buddy2, take a look at his post from @garrigan62 a while back, it may shed some light on your issue:

This does look like a pH problem to me, check it out.

I hope this helps and that someone a bit more knowledgeable than I am weighs in on this. :thinking:
@Niala @neckNflu @Donaldj @Momtomask @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 @Rugar89

2 Likes

@dbrn32 @raustin @ReMolu @mulegal @BIGE @elheffe702 @SilentHippie @Greasemonkey @nug-bug @Flyr

1 Like

What’s the Ph? It looks like an excess of potassium to me.

2 Likes

What have you been feeding? It appears to be asking for some calmag. Not to put cart ahead of horse, how have ph and ppm levels been looking?

1 Like

If the Ph is low, excess potassium can lock out calcium and magnesium the result being a deficiency, but there will still be too much potassium if you treat that symptom. Are you growing in coco or soil?

2 Likes

I ph the water at 6.5 the run off is 6.3 i been gaveing it bio bizz bloom 1ml and canna pk onces or twice no more than 1ml per liter and gave it two liters evey two days but only nutes evey other feed i have to water it soon as its very light and needs a watering its in bio buzz light mix i gave over three weeks i have gave it a 1and half ml of calmag plants 45 days old

2 Likes

Hi @Buddy2, I’m not claiming to be an expert on this, but my advice would be to flush her. My grow bible says to flush with a very mild and complete fertilizer solution three times the volume of your grow container.

I would also Ph that solution a little higher at 6.6 or 6.7.

4 Likes

I think @raustin has solid advice there. Perhaps visit the schedule on the pk 13/14. I have it, pretty sure it calls for a single dose around mid flower.

2 Likes

Because its in the middle of flower will that cause any problem. its in a 3 galon pot so its about 9l i need to gave it a good soaking .will one good flush fix it

1 Like

One 9 gallon flush should do it. How many weeks is she into flower? If she’s in the middle, then you don’t really have a choice because it will only get worse and might not make it to harvest.

And then cut back on the feeding. Nutes every two days is too much for a flowering plant. Like @dbrn32 says check the feeding schedule online.

2 Likes

Okay will gave it a good flush tonight and see what happens

3 Likes

I’m crossing my fingers for you. Good luck, I hope it helps.

2 Likes

I think you’ll be ok with a flush as suggested.

I’ve seen those calmag issues plenty, I wasn’t aware that potassium would cause lockout though. Thanks for that @raustin! Makes perfect sense though, because I’m almost postitive you were heavy on the pk 13/14. Even the canna die hards will often shy away from it.

2 Likes

@Buddy2 , there are many things to monitor. We can over/under water, over/under feed, ph too High/Low, too much/little light, lights too close/far…etc, etc, etc.

While I do look in on my plants several times each day (and take notes), I don’t do very much to them other than watering when needed and rotating now and again to insure even light exposure. I did need to perform a flush just a few days ago due to pH being too high and not coming down using less extreme methods. Fortunately my plants are only about 3 - 4 weeks old, plenty of time of recover.

With the help of the knowledgeable growers on the forum you will get this under control. Too bad this is occurring so late in the bloom, bummer

2 Likes

I’m late as usual, but looks like you got it covered. @Buddy2 I hope you get that PH back to normal.

1 Like

I just flushed it once with 9l of ph water of 6.5 runoff 6.58. I take it i just leave it now and see what happens

2 Likes

2 Likes

That’s a good number to rest at @Buddy2 I’m rooting for her.

3 Likes