Come grow with me by HCG (week 4 and on)

Oh, believe me, I’d buy one today if I had the space for it. Unfortunately, it will not fit on my 5’x12’ NYC roof garden. Lol, not to mention, my super would have a fit! :rofl:

2 Likes

@raustin I cannot even conceive what NYC is like, I’ve lived in San Diego all my life and would flip out with no ‘free’ space. Now is that space all yours? or do you have to share? :woman_farmer:t4:

2 Likes

That’s the size of my share of the roof. I’m actually very lucky to have any outdoor space, most NYC dwellers get none.

3 Likes

Todays food for thought: What does the word ‘news’ mean to you? Ever given it any thought? :thinking:

3 Likes

Depends on where you get your ‘news’ from.

2 Likes

Something I didn’t already know or wasn’t aware of… :wink:
First thing that comes to mind…
So how many hours of light are your girls getting right now?
Also how much longer do you have before they start to flower?
I did 2 years worth of grows in the triangle but never got the opportunity to even try it during the winter because our plants would go in the ground around April and come out in October / November depending on weather… never thought I would need a chain saw to cut down mj plants… it was alot of fun , but is was a ton of work… a couple 1000nd plants in different areas on the property… huge medical grow… :wink:
Luv your hard work and dedication @highcountrygal :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Eyes popping now HCG. from Amazon for less than $50?? Hmmmmmm

1 Like

@peachfuzz Hours of sunlight max maybe 7 probably 6 full sunlight hrs. and maybe 3 more hours of ‘daylight’. If this was a summer grow I could tell you what you wanted to know this is my 1st winter grow so I am going at it blind. They were popped into dirt 1/13 hatched 1/17 transplanted 1/23. I cannot believe how big they are getting so fast. I’ve got 4 fem. and 4 reg seeds but as I look today they all look f. time will tell. OMG what an experience that must have been. You’d be high just walking through! Last year '17 I planted on 4/1 and after many mishaps (sprouts being eaten, restarting seeds etc.) harvested in sept. Out of 8 seeds 6 were female and out of those 6 I got a pound plus. And all I have to say about your triangle trip is ‘gawd I am glad I didn’t have to trim’ Thank you for stopping by and looking. :woman_farmer:t4:

1 Like

@mulegal yes it has already paid for itself, I am really impressed with it. I figured I can fit 10 cinder blocks for a max of 10 plants. I’ll get the info on it for you.

@mulegal Amazon.com Homewell LF69005 mini walk-in green house. It says 6 shelves 3 on each side, not and it says the shelves will hold a max of 75 # Not.

1 Like

@highcountrygal This is the kind of seed I’m used to dealing with, Borassus spp. I wish you weren’t so far away, I have tons of palm seedlings that are bullet proof in SoCal but very marginal in my relatively frigid climate.

3 Likes

@dogrepairman Okay! ours were about the size of a pea my mom called them ‘nerds’ and she would go out and herd nerds (sweep). That is a big seed! :woman_farmer:t4:

2 Likes

Imho, growing plants from seed is way more addictive than smoking them.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@merlin44 @raustin @Myfriendis410 @dogrepairman @mulegal @peachfuzz @patch67 @bobaloo @Bogleg and all else
Today I started a sorta nute regimen, everyone including peppers got a very tiny pinch of Blood Meal and Alaskan fish goo. Now I won’t do much more until next Sunday.

Now I am not sure if I am seeing this right but dang these ladies are going to eat me out of house and home soon, they are growing soooo fast. Check out those healthy stalks. Gawd I hope they are all girlies!

The 2 little ones in the back of the 2nd pic are the 2 that I broke the stems, one of them twice, and mounded soil around for support. That’s why they are smaller than the monstrosities next to them.

Okay everyone I didn’t @ anyone this morning for the ponderance (?) of the day. 'What do you think of the word ‘news’ and what does it mean to you? :thinking: :owl: :woman_farmer:t4:

6 Likes

“News” is kind of a sore subject for me. Ive gone from hard core Republican to sub-anarchist, if that’s even a thing, in a short period of time.

2 Likes

I follow the local news but dislike National news. We’re old fashioned and like to read the newspaper.

Looking good lady!

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410. I too subscribe to the dead tree version, theory being that someone has to pay for the so called “free” press. If not us, who?

2 Likes

if I watch the news, good bet its to see the weather forcast. :thermometer:

3 Likes

Exactly! Hahaha!

1 Like

I think @highcountrygal is fishing and no one has bit. Let’s have it. :grinning:

1 Like