Come grow with me by HCG (week 4 and on)

My little ones are out today too! About 70° here today.

3 Likes

Hahahaha. Nice!!! They are loving that sunshine. U guys are making me jealous again. I am in the 40’s today and actually that’s warm right now. But springs comng!!

2 Likes

Welcome. Happy growing!!!

1 Like

Welcome @bobaloo. This is a great site with great folks.

@highcountrygal yikes those girls have visibly grown in what, 2 days?? Amazing. Nice, nice

1 Like

Welcome @bobaloo

1 Like

@mulegal boba is the one I was asking if you were close to Cerritos. He is about one of the funniest one line artists I know. No kidding they are giants already. I have 4 fem (hopefully) and 4 unsexed yet and by the way they are growing just maybe girls, I don’t want to jinx things! I am so proud of you MG! Never doubt yourself, you have to believe you can! :woman_farmer:t4:

@mulegal HCG and the Beanstalk lol

You are too funny @highcountrygal :rofl:

1 Like

I just wanted to thank HCG and so many of you for making me feel so welcome, I feel at home already, so I took off my shoes. :slight_smile: Now I need to get a camera so I can join the posting party!!!

5 Likes

@bobaloo Okay smell is a whole new topic, jk :rofl:

1 Like

Sorry…I wear odor eaters, but they’ve been on a diet…

2 Likes

@bobaloo…oh yes pictures. We love pictures :framed_picture:

1 Like

@highcountrygal. I found your journal, thanks for the invitation. You have some of the most exotic strains I’ve ever heard of. Space Terror? Exorcist?! Wow, they’re beautiful but scary.

1 Like

@Loneviking And dang good as well. From a grower friend in Michigan. He had Alien Nerve Gas and be damned I can’t think of the rest. Welcome to my grow journal feel free to add or take away your 2 cents, it’s all good. :woman_farmer:t4:

@highcountrygal thats funny my friends call my scooter the bud buggy

1 Like

@Rexx Good mornin’! Aren’t we the best on 4 wheels! :woman_farmer:t4:

1 Like

Mornin’ all! The little green house at work. Outside temp. 48’ inside toasty and warm!![P1010001|477x500](upload://tWSVoDXKnBr9jtpqqGaTJ1AdIAd.JPG

I realized I could fit 10 3-gal. pots inside, there is room enough for two more bricks. Cool

1 Like

Pic didn’t download

7 Likes

I am so jell. Love that greenhouse!

1 Like

@raustin Oh I do too! Well worth it Amazon.com less than 50.00. I wish I could get another one. It is so easy to handle, I can pick it up with one hand and move it, but sturdy and so far has withstood some stiff breezes. The one thing I would like to see different are the shelves. For small things okay but not med size stuff. When I unzip it heat actually comes out! :woman_farmer:t4:

3 Likes