CB Super silver Haze grow

Yeah I’m a little surprise at how frosty they are already @ktreez420
my ssh has some tricombes starting but you cant really see them with the naked eye yet lol
I’ll definitely keep you posted @kabongster
As well as the rest of you guys too
Thanks for the kinds words all

5 Likes

Looking good @Countryboyjvd1971👍

1 Like

Thanks @WillyJ this is my favorite part watching the buds stack up lol
It still amazes me how fast they grow once they start :grin::v::cowboy_hat_face:CB

5 Likes

you’re getting things going early this morning john! lol

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971, hey country, do you sleep bro? I thought I’m up early at 5am but seems like you have already broke a sweat by then…lol happy Friday to you

2 Likes

@Zombo
Lmfao I do sleep brother I get up at 230 am during the week so I in bed early as well lol
Happy Friday hope all is well my friend

1 Like

Good morning @BIGE it Friday and i wa just checking in before I took my nap on the train ride into the big city lol
How’s everything brother man

3 Likes

@jaon7615 this is my indoor grow thread I have 4 super silver haze under a scrog screen and two Gorilla Glue plus another ssh in a second tent no screen
If you’d like to check it out

2 Likes

That’s freaking beautiful @Countryboyjvd1971 you still got the green thumb lol I’d like to have some of them seeds

1 Like

That gorilla glue is looking banana’s, pun intended lol.

1 Like

Hahaha thanks yeah i really like them bro was gifted a bunch of seeds a while back from a friend so I always have a few going with whatever else I buy from here :cowboy_hat_face::+1:

2 Likes

Those tents are looking mighty fine bro haven’t been on in a while, good to see everything thriving :v: Hows the outdoor grow going?

1 Like

That’s dope. When I started growing my boy gave me a fair amount of bag seeds he got over the years. I still have a grape ape seed I got from him I gotta use :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks bro glad to see you around should be a nice harvest when the time comes @BondPacker
Well get in in some water and get it split open lol @Tonyb

1 Like

Room constraints lol. That’s like at least 1 or two harvests away

2 Likes

lol,my first grow i had plants everywhere! lol my wife was not happy…lol
my little 2by 2 boxes was not getting things done,so i converted some shelving into a grow area…still threw some plants away…lol
i’m glad you have restraint,because i don’t …lol
i had to move on up like george and wheezy…to a 4by 4
i use my 5.0 to veg,my growzilla for special projects…northern lights xl right now

3 Likes

I’m just waiting till I get this promotion then I’mma kick my roommate out n put a 5 by 5 in his room :wink:

4 Likes

Hahahaha I’m with you @BIGE I have a restraint problem I just keep expanding
My wife got upset with me when I suggested I turn half of over two car garage in a grow room to go with the one I have in basement lol
She said I need to get control of my self and reel it in hahahahahaha
I even suggested we sell the house and buy a farm lmao
She actually didn’t say no to that one :thinking:
Good luck with your promotion @Tonyb

6 Likes

My GF is pretty accepting of it. But then again I’m talking about getting a house soon because of the impending promo… She just wants a house I think lol. She could give a f&$# less right now if I want a green house in the back yard lollol

1 Like

They say that but last year when I was house hunting and found a place with a basement bunker the misses was less than impressed lmao

2 Likes