CB Super silver Haze grow

She must have poor taste in bunkers

1 Like

She read my mind 8’ ceilings in entire basement plus a 10’x10’x7’ concrete room I’d have taken over entire basement within a year the bunker would’ve just been the mother room given time

4 Likes

Is that so bad though?

1 Like

Yeah I here you guys
My wife will let do what I want she just needs time to get used to the idea

2 Likes

My GF lets me do what I want… But she’s still in school n I pay the bills… So I guess she has to xD

1 Like

My wife doesn’t really care if I grow it’s more the legality of my hobby she worries about
She par takes only once in a while but has no issue with MJ her mom smokes so she grew up around it
@Tonyb

3 Likes

Ya Taras the same way. As long as I keep it at 9 or below! Mass ftw!

1 Like

the snail has turned back north CB,keep your eyes peeled!

1 Like

Cool @BIGE I’ll be in the look out for the slow little bugger hahahaha
Happy days my friend
Hope the 90 degree weather we going to have doesn’t cook my girls in green house I have everything I can open to keep air moving in there ?well see lol

2 Likes

Damn country! Good for you my friend :slight_smile: fee questions out of curiosity
Tent size and what lighting are you using? It’s truly impressive to see such a monster plant so quickly

2 Likes

Hey @McLovin777
I have two tents one has one 1000 watt cob leds actual watts about 250 and two 400 watt that draw 197 ea actual watts for a total of about 650 actual watts
Second tent scrog tent has one 1000 watt cob same watts and two 300 watt 9 band leds actual draw of 157 watts ea which gives me about 550 actual watts
My tents are 4x4x7 feet ea
I use the full fox farm line of nutrients and the ffof soil
And 5 gal pots

3 Likes

Any particular brand of cob? I’m looking to get a good light or a few good ones at lower watt, ideally with veg bloom that actually changes the colour lol my lights are doing ok but I know the red is kind of a waste

1 Like

I have two 1000 watt crxsunny I picked up on Amazon nothing special and I have two roleadro
400 watts also bought on Amazon
Picked them up fairly inexpensive
But I’m happy with the results ?
With cobs it more of a even light compared to standard led lights FYI
I’ll be buying nothing but cob style leds from here on out personally @McLovin777

5 Likes

Yeah they do look a lot more efficient I have to say, more like a HID normal led mix. I hope I can find some cheap

1 Like

I’m sure ebay will have them if I remember correctly that’s where you bought your last ones

2 Likes

White light (Full spectrum) is why cobs work so well same with t5’s which I have been falling in love with lately my mothers clones and seedlings seem to just love the t5’s over MH have been debating adding 4 banks to my veg space and doing away with my MH. I am more likely to test LEC for veg first lmao

4 Likes

Happened to me on the WWA that topped. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I looked into those lec light I’ve been debating whether or not to get some to try I’m trying to convince my wife to let me expand my little operation :v::+1::cowboy_hat_face:
If she give me the go ahead I my getvwith you to pick your brain a bit on theses lec lights @Donaldj

1 Like

It was a nice surprise @OldStealth
I’ll be putting a few updated pics of her this week
The three main colas are stacking up nice :+1:
Buds will be at least 12 inches long how fat is my question lol
First grow with ssh beans
The gorilla glue is also coming along nicely

1 Like

Starting to really fill out. The top I took, turned into a fim. Started as the smallest bean I have seen,had to defoliate some of the shade leaves. Now there are 2 big leads on top, two tiny tops trying to grow. This is a mini plant. Genetics gone weird. Pics when I can. :sunglasses:

1 Like