CB Gorilla glue out door grow

Yeah I’m loving it and the green house is perfect hieght and lower I’d be in trouble lol of she’d be outside lol
I’m excited hoping another 2-3 weeks does it :thinking: time will tell
Thanks for the kind words my friend @Zombo

5 Likes

Nice harvest coming in the near future… Gonna give you Woooohooo @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

Those look fantabulous! :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v: The :bomb: (bomb)

3 Likes

Outstanding @Countryboyjvd1971 you really got things right on! Just beautiful man

2 Likes

Well sadly I have to report the ssh scrog has been taken down lost over half the plant to bud rot
All the biggest buds rotted over the last few day instead of cutting of branches and loosing it all
I decided to cull her
I managed to save a lot of the small immature buds and what not I washed it and I’m now drying it
Will all be used to make rosin bids I saved will be pathetic at best when dried
My Gorilla Glue has a few spots of rot I removed those branches and will try to finish her she’s close and humidity has finally broke so I hope I can get another week or two on her
Left all three fans directed at her in hope keeping enough airflow on her will prevent any more losses
It’s been my worst year ever outdoor so far I have lost all but the gg will see if o can at least save the summer grow with one good plant
So summer total for me 3 Gorilla glues lost to hermi
Action take culled 3
And 1 ssh lost to bud rot 2017 has not been kind outdoors folks
:frowning::-1:
All good I guess it’s part of the game we all play
@Willd @WillyJ @70sChick @FreakyDeekie @BIGE @bob31 @DieHigh55 @Hogmaster @kabongster @Nug-bug

7 Likes

So sorry you had these issues. I can’t grow outside where I live, 1 nosy neighbor that is always looking over the fence in the backyard and people flying drones around. I figured that indoor grows were easy peasy, kind of anyway, at least as far as bugs etc, but have since found out different. Now I am paranoid about rot, and mildew, etc, etc, having barely survived the spider mites ( some didn’t make it ), and now worrying about what is left making it to the end. So far I haven’t gotten stellar product, due to having to be taken early, I have hope for the last 2 plants and they must be in their final stretch as the fan leaves are a mess! Hope you have better luck next year @Countryboyjvd1971 , I know it’s not for lack of skill that you have had issues, more like just plain bad luck!!

5 Likes

It’s all good @FreakyDeekie I appreciate the kind words tho
I’m not stressing it to much because I have my indoor grow going year round
I have 3 gold leaf in flower 1 more in a sceog tent a wwa I’m about to harvest in a few days and a blue beeey photo in my small tent :+1:
It comes with the territory
I’ll try again in the spring this year just wasn’t my year
And in truth a lot of us have had issue outdoors this season that’s the way it goes sometimes
I’m lucky tho I have 2-1/2 acres that’s private except for the sheriff helicopters lol
I’m not in a legal state so I need to keep outdoors grows small and in my green houses :+1:
Happy growing @FreakyDeekie :v:

10 Likes

Oh in a happy note my Durban poison and bba beans showed up today

8 Likes

Sorry to hear about your issues CB…I’m sure you have rallied to save what was salvagable @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

That was such a nice plant thats to bad I’m still chasing it we’ll see what tomorrow brings I checked the trichomes and some plants milky and clear but mostly milky and a couple have a few amber hoping to go to the weekend or a little longer if possible if it keeps showing everyday then they are coming down…here they are after all that rain and wind they’re looking ptetty beat up…

Here are my 2 left on deck… a sour diesel and a critical cheese…I put the cc up on the rail in the ptw spot so it will get more sun from over the house she’s a little over 6ft…harvested a bagseed which was about done and the ptw which is done… these two probably need a 2-3weeks before they’re done…

@Countryboyjvd1971 @FreakyDeekie @Nug-bug @BIGE @bob31 @AnneBonny @Screwauger @Macadon @M4ur @Dr.DankThumb420

17 Likes

You are amazing brother, keep me posted :grin:

3 Likes

So sorry to hear that CB. That was such an awesome plant. I said it in the spring and it still stands…mother nature has just been cranky this year. Thankfully you have your indoor grow. Was it far enough long that you can use the trim to make some butter or coconut oil with it?

5 Likes

I’m thankful you still have the indoor grow. This hasn’t been a good outdoor season for many. Hopefully you can salvage something good out of those plants after all your hard work :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

My smoke is smoking bro damn but it went so fast!!!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about GG CB (@Countryboyjvd1971)

I found some rot on my candy plants today and after chopping two 18" huge colas in half to get the rot all out, I decided to take them tonight. All cut, washed and hanging with fan to dry the bulk of the washing off them. Sad indeed about this years outdoor crops.

Hang in there everyone, can only get better.

6 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971
Man that’s tough. Seems like Mother Nature was hard on a lot of people this year. I sure hate it for you.
It’s good that you do have the awesome indoor grow to fall back on…

We lost our outside plants earlier this year. Mind you they were not near that size. Bugs, way way way to much rain and two very persistent choppers/planes low flying in our area. We got spooked and just decided to go all out indoors it’s a shame not to able to grow it outside freely

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about the rot bro, ugh :expressionless:
2017 is officially the year of rot Woo Noo™

…next year though we will be tougher and better prepared. 2018 The year of WOo Hoo™!

4 Likes

I’ve received feedback that AK-47 autoflower I grew from ILGM top shelf stuff…

I think autoflower the way to go outdoor to avoid bud rot and other problems…my northern lights auto seeds arrived today…i only did one autoflower outdoor this year, next year I’m doing more…

Love your attitude, bravo! @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

I don’t want to dwell on the thought but over the years and smoking bad tasting bag weed and now having grown some plants outdoors…I don’t know how much moldy marijuana was harvested and mixed with the better stuff that I have smoked…I’m not saying keep the mold, so sad to see your girls harvested early…but I realize now for the fields of weed grown how much bad pot was mixed with the good.

2 Likes

we may have to cut poor @Countryboyjvd1971 in half to count the rings (like a tree) to see exactly how old he is…

Have a happy day my friend :v:

ps – bud rot sux, sorry for the loss

2 Likes