CB Gorilla glue out door grow

That is @Countryboyjvd1971 ‘s girl yeah it’s Pretty incredible

3 Likes

Get that harvested before Dec or it’s destined for lights and tinsel. @Countryboyjvd1971

4 Likes

Hahaha @Screwauger

1 Like

“I have a good news, brother, I have to confirm if I can announce it here first,” You’re pregnant? Mazal tov!

5 Likes

Hahhaha @DieHigh55 too funny :joy:

3 Likes

HaHaHa!!! :sweat_smile: , someone practice on me a change of sex and I did’nt notice it… I think it’s made me a new candidate for the TV show : I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant… :wink: :sweat_smile::joy:, lol :wink: @Countryboyjvd1971 @DieHigh55 @Oldstoner

On a more serious tone, I cannot announce it, after verification… Please, respect me on that and do not try to know more, I don’t want to disrespect you by lying or made something out… I am sure that you will respect my choice…

Your friend,

~Al :v: :innocent:

6 Likes

Would never pry into the personal side of a any on here I enjoy the online friendship to much plus I have always been a. You do you and I’ll do me and everyone stays happy kind of guy . What ever it is I hope it turns out in the best case scenario for you buddy .

2 Likes

That’s more like @Countryboyjvd1971 MONSTER BABY GIRL! Holy Batman the buds are going to be spectacular!

4 Likes

@Oldstoner Thanks my friend :grinning: :+1: :ok_hand:, I too cherish my online friendship too much , that’s why I took the time to say what I say’s :wink::grinning::v:

2 Likes

Holy Awesomeness Batman!:v::seedling:

Lmao ty @70sChick I cannot beaut to take her down lol

1 Like

Countryboyjvd1971 I am smoking my grow now and I can say this it’s HIGH QUALITY SMOKE!!!

3 Likes

@Camesbury WooHoo :raised_hands:
Sound great brother glad your enjoying the smoke :+1:

Those are some nice looking plants @Countryboyjvd1971. Looks like those Nectar for the Gods foods are working well. If you get time in the next couple of days could you post a couple of those photos of your girls to my thread I started back after several of us got the free samples http://ilgmforum.com/t/lets-talk-nectar-for-the-gods-sample-packs/13889/46. It might be good reference for the rest of us as we start using those nutes

2 Likes

Looking great!

1 Like

@FreakyDeekie I’ll definitely post a few pics ca of the gold leaf I’m growing using the nectar for the gods
I have a thread firmy gold leaf scrog bit I have total of 4 gold leaf :leaves:I’m using nectar line on I’ll tag you into it
These plant here I’ve been using the fox farms have a lot on hand need to finish it up lol and I started them on it so
Happy growing :v:CB :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971, would be great when you get time. That way maybe we will have a decent data base of examples of grows with this nutrient. Still not sure if hubby will let me do another grow but I plan on using the Nectar if I do get another opportunity to grow. I am probably at 2-3 weeks left with my last 3 plants. I am hoping if I take a break from growing between then and Christmas I am thinking he might let me do another. I hope

3 Likes

I hope so as well @FreakyDeekie
Hopefully you’ll get enough to hold you over for a bit off the three you have left
I’ll definitely post them I’ll get some new ones this week for you lol

Ok guys and girls a quick update for the out door grow

Here the thread @Johnzy81 the scrog plant was a ssh monster cropped clone

22 Likes

Those are some seriously nice looking plants brother…getting nice and frosty @Countryboyjvd1971… Great work

3 Likes