Can you tell me how I'm doing?

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

This is what I started from n now it’s just :point_down: this much. But the bigger problem is that I don’t know how to identify weather this plant is going to yeild or not; or I may have to dry these leaves & smoke them in frustration :sweat_smile:

IndiaIndia2

@ILGM.Zoe youre gonna need a bigger pot. Ypu may want to think about 1 plant per pot. Also, smoking the leaves wont do anything,esp at this point

3 Likes

To elaborate a little as @VelcroThumb said you need a bigger pot how big is up to your and what you want to yeild bigger pots bigger plants. Ok first they look stringy I would pUT a small breeze to strengthen stems, I would transplant to 2 to 3 gallon pot (I have to keep them kinda small due to space) You will not know if it will yeild buds untIL the plant sexes itself if it’s a female you will get what looks like clear to white hairs growing if it’s a male there will be green balls. You can use a male for butter or oil however it has very low thc.
Now what kind of light are you using

3 Likes

I probably to late to separate the plants but transferint them into a bigger pot id say 15 gal or bigger to give the roots room
Small plastic pots will cause root binding and issues
Most of use use cloth pots as well
How many plants are in that planter 2 ?
May I suggest that you join the forum as well so we can help guide you to a successful harvest
@VelcroThumb just a fyi @ILGM.Zoe works fir iglm and is posting this question for a customer who has not joined the forum so no need to tag her im sure she busy enough lol
Just a fyi my friend

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 most of em arent even real lol

1 Like

If you say so @VelcroThumb

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 even @Donaldj and other mods have mentioned it. Its why sometimes questions get posted thru support that have info in them like personal info that shouldn’t be posted

1 Like

Ok :+1: buddy

3 Likes

Sure is ok, buddy!

2 Likes

And she sure does work for ilgm and is real just FYI @VelcroThumb

1 Like

The ones that get threw with personal info
is a accident when the staff posts the questions just to be clear
Have a great day

3 Likes

@Hogmaster i know they work for ILGM, i kust know that one or two mods have said they suspected that some of the support were bots and not real, tho some are. I think someone said Becky might not be. But no worries!

2 Likes

Yeah she is real too but yeah I know of one and those two are not it

2 Likes

Definitely want to do one at a time or use a lot bigger pot they will get root bound and not grow very big join and we will be happy to assist you

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 coyld be cuz its early, but for some reason your response and comments seem to indicate that im either speaking out of turn or not being truthful. I tag alot of the support people when they post questions for users who havent joined the forum. I figured it works for them like it does for us; tag and get a notification, rather than just reply

1 Like

@VelcroThumb
I wasn’t implying either my friend
All i was just trying to let you know that its not necessary to tag support staff
They are simply to busy
Your fine i wasnt looking to make this a issue im aware of the things your saying the support staff are all real
Now weather or not all the questions they post are from actual customers? I treat all questions as if they are potential forum members

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 and obviously i treat the questions as real, otherwise i wouldnt have responded

2 Likes

We are here to help people not get in arguments over who is who if you want to respond and help great if not don’t say anything

4 Likes

I can assure you that we are as real as it gets. Becky is in her usual seat, working almost next to me.

These questions that we post are from our troubled customers. Please forgive us if we brought you inconveniences and thank you for answering all the questions that we can’t answer.

5 Likes

Thanks @ILGM.Zoe

3 Likes