Burning up clip on fans like nothing any suggestions for a good one?

I feel better now that I know it’s not just my brain :wink: lol

2 Likes

You guys are too freaking funny @Rugar89 @WillyJ
FYI Para is no longer around so that’s why he didn’t respond
Hope all is well @Paranorman wherever you may be
Dam shame he was a great dude

5 Likes

I just read and replied before I realized it was old post lol… just thought I’d try and help out…it is a good little fan… I’m watching it blow on some clones as I post this…in between puffs :wink:

2 Likes

Better late that never, i have heard that Hortiline have great fans @Countryboyjvd1971

Hello there fella

1 Like

Hay brother , what have you been up to…?
Haven’t seen you around in a long time…
Hopefully everything has been good with you and your family… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

Well life and time is the only to things you cannot measure on predictions or planning, now don’t get it twistedyou can always have a plan, but Stan the man always interfere with a happy growing mans plans, it never gets easier, and each time you start over @peachfuzz we seem to add another hundred, and just ram pack stuff the hell out of the nursery, and hope for the best cause you just cannot nurture a full cycled gardening on schedule and high demand. You didn’t tell me about this part dude, But Thanks ole pal, it’s been great, we need to catch up in Denver next Cannabis cup convention, this early spring, I’ll get the dates and see if we can gather somewhere south of the Mason Dixion not to far from the equator where the buds get much more potent and fatter right! Lmao !

1 Like