Best Pipe/Bong Cleaner?

I’ll try it in a couple days when the bong needs cleaning. I keep it pretty clean anyway. I’ll give honest feedback on which I think works better. I have 2.5 bottles of 420 still so I’m good for a while but later in the winter I’ll be smoking heavy!

1 Like

Yan and you can use it more than once. The shit he was using was pretty black before he cleaned it and he just poured it back into the bottle for next time.

1 Like

I don’t think I could do that. Alcohol is cheap enough I wouldn’t want to save dank stuff.

2 Likes

A simple solution would be to stop knocking your bong over.

1 Like

Not if your poor.

1 Like

Right lol, I just pour it out because its extremely black

1 Like

Side note. In high school, I had people over for a pool party. A bunch of us were in the hot tub passing a bong around. One kid convinced another to drink it. Said he would get super stoned. All he got was 10 shades of green, never seen anything like it. I’m sure sitting in steaming hot water didn’t help.

5 Likes

Lmao stains in the bong

1 Like

Believe it or not but baby wipes are amazing at removing absolutely anything. Specifically the huggies ones. I have used them to clean my hands after getting covered in resin from making silver bullets before.

2 Likes

Yeah I have stains in all my bongs and bubblers. Got a collection

Ha! You should contact their marketing department. I can see the commercials now. “Clean your baby’s ass and your sticky fingers!”

2 Likes

Ya use them to remove sharpie from the kids skin, the walls, and most everything else they sharpie. Also they ate my wifes fake nails once. So their pretty good at getting crap off of shit. Maybe try it out in one of your bongs see if it get the stain off.

1 Like

Ill have too try it, they are good all purpose wipes lol

Just a little FYI…

Salt is a great cleaner and disinfectant, but don’t use it too often on delicate glass because eventually it will start to etch the glass and make it cloudy.

So if you have a favorite piece that you don’t want to ruin, just be careful with the salt. :wink:

5 Likes

I’m cheap. I just take the time with some small bamboo skewers.

I tried different solutions for cleaning, but always noticed some residual effects on taste.

3 Likes

My bong doesn’t allow brushes because it’s multi-chambered. The 420 makes it brand new. Can barely even tell, if at all, the bong was ever used.

$5 a bottle is reasonably cheap I think.

1 Like

All 420 cleaner is
Rubbing alcohol and table salt
Use a lot of salt and hot water
I use this once a week on all pipes works the same and a lot cheaper

3 Likes

There may b other stuff but this is what I use

1 Like

I use rock salt and rubbing alcohol too then rinse with hot water

2 Likes

Usually use just rubbing alcohol but have to ad some salt next time I clean.

1 Like