Best Pipe/Bong Cleaner?

I use Formula 420 and man it works amazing. I put some in my glass bubbler with a little scalding hot water and just shake it around. My buddy watched me use it and said “I wouldn’t have believed it had I not seen it!” in regards to how easy and perfectly clean it was in 5 mins.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B0GIHZI/?tag=greenrel-20

I bet there are some home brews, I’d be curious to hear what people use.

5 Likes

You cans also use salt water. Well super salt water that is. Just water wit lots of salt in it. The salt acts as an abrasive and breaks down the resin build up as you shake it around. Makes glass sparkle. Also you can reuse it a couple times. Just pour it into a storage bottle after cleaning and use it 4 or 5 times more before making more. My buddy in the falls uses this method to clean his bong and it really works. Just rinse out the bong afterwards to get rid of the salt and enjoy your freshly cleaned glassware. An it doesn’t take long at all.

1 Like

Cool. I think I’ll try that next time. That 420 stuff has abrasive stuff in it too.

1 Like

@Aquaponic_Dumme Hey Buddy, Am I posting links incorrectly?

Also for my small pipe I usually just run them under really hot fu×&in water. I don’t really have hot cold sensation in my hands so I can do it. Just let the hot water run through until it’s clean. Might have to use a q-tip to get some out, but I can usually get it all out with just letting the water run through it.

Nope, one of my jobs is to add a suffix to Amazon links so Robert gets credit. Youre good bud.

Yeah, that doesn’t really make “fresh” though. Mine pipe is hard to get into. I’ve wrapped it in a paper towel and nuked it for like 20 seconds and the crap pretty much just ran out.

Cool man. Just want to make sure. I don’t want to be annoying anyone if possible.

1 Like

I was trying to be a ninja about it… you caught me. Lol

3 Likes

LOL Too much time on my hands. I saw the edit pencil thing. Not the first time so I wanted to ask so I could do it differently if it was wrong.

Get some snow yesterday up there? We had around 3" but it mostly melted when it changed to rain.

I got snow yesterday an the day before. There’s like 6" of snow on the ground now.

Always snowing in Canada LOL

Lol yes for at least 6 months out of the year it seems. Shit this year it didn’t snow till after my b-day. And it usually snows before Halloween here.

1 Like

I was in Montreal not that long ago. My ex-gf is originally from there. We broke up there. Man, that was a LONG 5-hour ride home. LOL

2 Likes

Rubbing alcohol and salt

9 Likes

Yes I actually think that is what he used now that you say it. Works wonders.

1 Like

Glad I asked, never would have thought of salt and/or alcohol. You guys are wicked smaht (Boston accent)

2 Likes

Yup with hot water

Cheap alternative. Works wonders. But I need somethin special for brown water stains lol.