4 ILGM WW AF and a bag seed, 1st Grow

@Countryboyjvd1971 hey man i want to check my soil ph another way than run off how uld i go about doing that. And does. Anyone have a ppm chart for FFOF?

1 Like

You can take a Sample of the soil place in cup and use ph water to make a soil slurry I will be almost a thin mud stick meter in that or strain water and soil mix into another cup let it all mix up and set for 10-15 minutes before reading @TokersHaven
You follow that ? Lol

Yea i do thank you curious to see if my runoff mixture is incorrect

1 Like

Let me know I don’t remember ifvthe use lime to stabilize it or not

1 Like

I actually just read a post on here where they said lime wasnt the best to use bc it takes so long to lower ph in soil?? I dont remember which moderator it was either or id tag em for clarification i just have to get these plants back to healthy, my buds are growing very nicely so far, cant loose them now.

@Majiktoker. @garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Stoner_Cody420 @B345T

Yuck went to go feed my girls are they are still getting worse. One plant is showing alot more different signs then the rest so ill put the solo one for last. First of my ph for all plants is 6.48-6.60. I did a soil test and a runoff test tonight. Gave for feeding.5 ml of boomerang,1 ml cal/mag, and 1 ml sturdy stalk (potash). For the first 3 plants they have the slight spotting with now a yellowing, some of the leaves edges have dried up completely overnight and some have just browned on edges.

Then my next plant has all the symptoms prev listsed and now looks like thiss… Please help…

Looks like a nitrogen toxicity which is locking out the potassium

2 Likes

On the solo plant? I thought the same thing but they all get the same nutes at the same time… Her PH was the best out of them all at 6.54. All of her growth is small amd meh even the buds look worse than the others. I just gabe her a feeding tonight as well but i guess its good i added some more potass. Either that or my luck id cause a build up… What would cause the toxicity though? My last feeding was two weeks ago. Consisted of 1ml cal/mag 1ml sturdy stalk, 1ml florgro, and.5ml boomerang. Ppm was a .757 at that runoff… Tonighs feeding i cut all pf the nutes in half in fear of nute burn… This sucks haha ive gone from possible mold to cal/mag, nut burn, poss TMV and now nitrogen tox! I need a drink! Ill take more pics in am! Thank you!

@Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 went to check on them again… Completely different than last night. Still have yellowing leaves amd the same problems as posted but my one really bad one has shaped up and is back with us now. But now it looks like nothing nitrogen related…

You should remove that link brother I don’t tbi k that aould like to see that
And I would take @Majiktoker advicehe did mention lock out which will cause all bites to be locked out ?

Potassium and calcium will be locked out if nitrogen is in excess not phosphorus.

And yes please remove that link above

Why isnt the link aloud? I got it off a thread on this site? Removed it tho. How do i take care of nitrogen toxicity?

Regular PhD water no nutrients and ill dig in to verify if its allowed or not of not its because of being a competing site

Ok cool thanks. And yea sorry if it is, i didnt no it was a competitor thought it was an informative site. Sorry about that!!

@Majiktoker @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @garrigan62 @B345T @Stoner_Cody420 ok
guys another checking been about 48 since the last one and man do they look bad. I honestly dont know if they would even make it harvest at this rate. Any ideas fixes besides a flush just the sheer gallons of water needed i dont have for the flush. They yellowing weve pretty much got down to a poss nitro tox but he spotting in he other plants have spread bad. Leaves are finaly browing this is now week 3 with the illness…

I already mentioned potassium deficiency thats likely what going on they way the leaves are yellowing

1 Like

Oh yea no i agree with you 100% man. Should i up my dosage from 1ml to 2 or 1.5? And hold off on the cal/mag because of the nitro? Cant water for at least another 2 days.

Give 1.5 of the potassium and add the cal mag that will counter react with the acidity in the soil and help balance it back out

3 Likes

Ok no grow or bloom?