4 ILGM WW AF and a bag seed, 1st Grow

How many fans you have in the tent? Is the tent near a window? also if I may recommend a dehumidifier. They work wonders! @TokersHaven

Ive got two fans inside the tent. I want a dehumidifier but id have to get a 75 to 100 pint humidifier… Work was crap this week so money was tight with the birthdays this month… I wonder how outdoor plants are able to cope with high humidty in the areas that stay high

1 Like

@Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @B345T @Stoner_Cody420

Plants are getting worse. After the 2 milk treatments, neem, and fungicide 3 i managed to get humidty down to 53-58 lights on and my high is 68. Could it be anything else besides WPM, cal/mag or pest? Ive treated for all of them, gutted and clean the tent and room with all appliances. As well. I cant get a dehumidifier till sunday the earliest. :frowning: :frowning: Help please ive got beautiful bud sites already and theyre only 34 days old…

The damaged leaves aren’t going to get better. Is it spreading to previously unaffected leaves? @TokersHaven

Yes those leaves were not affected like that 48hrs ago when i did a check. Ive searched for bugs again and nothing… Kinda lost at this point.

Checked again this morning and there is more spots popping up. Its affected all 4 of my widows but not my bag seed.

1 Like

Could this be TMV?

1 Like

@TokersHaven I’ve been having some issues receiving notifications when tagged all yours just came in this morning?
Any way I’ll need to go back a read the posts I’ll catch back up in a bit
I’m with @bob31 on damaged leaves won’t get better

1 Like

All good reply when u can its a mess… Im at work might take me a few to respond as well.

1 Like

It might be TMV @TokersHaven Here is an ILGM article with pics

Read through that and let me know what you think. I’m not 100% yet

1 Like

Looks to me like you’ve got something eating the leaves @TokersHaven?

Do not worry ww - a very hardy strain.

1 Like

After reading the article idk anymore lol. Alot of viruses fungus or deff actually have lot of the same symptoms. Im so lost and confused at this point amd ive read enough today to piss my boss off and give me a major migraine. :frowning: so many options it could be. Hell humidity, ph, cal/mag, bugs,TMV, leaf spot list goes on and on.

@garrigan62 @Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Stoner_Cody420 @B345T

Here are some pics of new markings on leaves as of this morning. Had a tip dry up and die over night?

1 Like

Are those older leaves or newer growth @TokersHaven

You sure it not nute burn
I’m shade color blind so I may not be seeing the same colors as the rest of you

The larger major yellowing one is older and has fallen in line with the rest of my 1st leaves, figured that set was normal with transition to flower. The rest of the pictures are newer leaves.

You know i thought about it i used 1ml of floragrow 1ml cal/mag. Then.5ml of boomerang the final ppm was 838, the base water ppm before nutes was 131. That was two weeks ago and this issue has been going on for about a week. Other than those marks and blemishes the leaves have a pretty dark green color and man have hey started to smell! This isnt like the nute burn with becky tho. However now you said it Becky has been fine this whole time shes the only one not showing symptoms… Shes 25 days older than the widows…

Just hope they get better quick im loosing 5-7 leaves a day from 4 plants…