3rd try-Hopefully i wont get caught this time.SOME COMEDY

Nope, only Jeezy i know about is a Jheezy lol

1 Like

Well i put my new tent together today and of course i ripped it. That fricken tent was a pain it the ass. I sweated out about 2 gal puttin it together outaide. It was not a walk in the park. The tent is a pain. Zippers suck whore cheese and over all its a bag of fartknocker salad

Btw, im 15 mins from the tri state borders of Tennesse,Arkansas, and Mississippi. . Right by the Mississippi river.

you are semi close to me, lol… I live outside of McComb by the Louisiana border just south of you.

I bought my horse trailer in South haven … basically a Memphis suburb even though its in MS, lol.

@Oak
Ya i go to Southaven to watch the Riverkings play hockey and for the cute southern women. Its only 20 mins from where i park my space ship

1 Like

so…women around your place don’t count as southern?.. forgive my ignorance, I am from the west so I am not real sure exactly where the Manson-Nixon line runs…

didn’t know they had a hockey team up that way… I used to watch the Phoenix Roadrunners… it was 6 bucks a ticket and the beers were huge!

If you decide to come to a race, hit me up. Have an extra BR w private 1/2 bath, can stay here, or camp here for nothing. You can’t get a hotel room <100mi for love or money.

1 Like

Won’t even have to pay $30 to park, I’ll curbside you. Lol

1 Like

@Oak you have a point, i am in Tennessee so you would think so. But where im at is more metro so its populous is a smorgasbord of people from other places that moved here for jobs. Alot of the girls here act ghetto, talk ghetto and the ones that dont are a lil up tight and dont have southern charm. Been here almost my whole life. You go 20 minutes west(Arkansas ) or south (Mississippi ) and the girls have nice big cheeks , big smiling eyes, nice healthy thighs, sweet round hushpuppy booties and a sexy flirty accent on top of all that lol Figures i married a girl from up north lol Cant help who ya fall in love with

1 Like

Thats an awesome offer Buddy, that tells me your a laid back good southern guy like myself. Be good to everyone, help where ya can and lets all have a good time before we return to the stars lol. I will definitely keep that in mind

I agree. I have always favored blonde petites,…I like short chicks… but my ol’lady is 6 foot, lmao

1 Like

I like em short too but my wife is my same height as me. Oh well “SOMETIMES” its better to get what you need instead of what you thought you wanted, maybe not as tasty lol i had to stop mid text to make sure my wife wasnt reading this over my shoulder lol Nosey Yankee lol

1 Like

Now she keeps asking “What are u smiling about, whats so funny” guess i will go outside and mess with the plants, throw her off her game

1 Like

Gonna put these 2 white widow autos in the grow tent that seemed to have stalled out on finishing flower or they died. They should be done by now (sprouted on june 5th) been watching clear to cloudy triches for 3 weeks and they are still not amber. I figured i would put them in the grow tent and vent a window a\c into the tent and hopefully get them to amber up or get resinous. I cut a lower bud from it and the stem seemed hollow and dry not wet and springy (that the only word i got for it lol) so the plant could be dead but i figure what can a week at around 60° hurt? Thought about removing it from the leds and hot grow room (avg temp 85-93 Rh 65%-92%) putting it under some daylight cfls (more reds) i relish for your knowledge @ktreez420 @garrigan62 @Stomper @Majiktoker and anyone else

made myself an air freshner :money_mouth:

maybe its just one is fun to play with but the other is better to stay with…

1 Like

@4play,

Put the! Under 3. Days of darkness then 12 /12
This fools the plant into thinking it’s out of time and needs to finish.
Bigger buds more rein.

Willl

3 Likes

The colder temps and full dark should help. I try not to let buds get over 75 then down to 65 at night. It grows a blanket of resin.

Husky. Lmao. Reminds me of buying husky jeans at Sears in late 80’s.

1 Like

So i sampled the bud i trimmed off the other day. I clipped a lower bud and hung it from a ceiling fan in an empty room of my house.ceiling fan not on. Let it dry for 3 days and got excited for the experience of my first grow. It tasted like frog farts and did not do much for me. It just smells like vegetarion not yum yum.pretty disappointed but definitely learned alot. Gonna keep my chin up and get better . Thought about giving up due to alot of factors. Had a bad week. No work, got my 1st grow tent and ripped it, it was mossing parts ,been going back and forth with them, my ac went out, my smoke taste horrible after all this effort and about a grand spent , heard awful news about something going on in my family and my plan to run ac out to my grow tent hasnt worked out with this 60 amp panel and when i get stressed i break out with psoriasis and now its on my face, hands, elbows, knees, ankles and literally comin out my ears, it feels like spider mites are crawling in there lol So im a little beatin down ,but i will get back up. Bought a window unit and gonna try to run a
10 agw 50’ to the shed my tent is in. Hopefully it works. I been rackin my brain for 4 days tryin to figure out the best way. And the whole time my olf flowering plants are starting to look like an old dusty flower arrangement lol one thing weird about these widows i grew, i dont have a leaf with a blade longer than 3 inches and at the widest about 1/2" but most are about a quarter inch wide. I think its because i didnt use a big enough pot.

2 Likes

Random questions :

If the reason i have to flush is because my ppm is high due to using nutes, then how does it make sense that i read that to mix up a regular dose of nutes to flush the soil out? Using nutes to remove nutes, i cant wrap my head around it?

In a SCROG, how do you check your RO, PPM or EC with the plants growing thru the net/screen?

Can you SCROG a DWC?

1 Like