1st grow-MA-White Widow

If it were me personally I would dump it and start over, however I think its alot to do with environment at this point as well as being said they didnt double there height its very likely they are out of root room @BobWags

@Majiktoker

Damn!! I really thought I was going to avoid root Problems by putting them into 5 gallon pots. If you recall they are in that black gold soil and I remember it looking like they didn’t have too much perlite in it so maybe that’s part of the problem as well. I guess I vegged them far too long. Since I have clones going from them and they are in 3 gallon fabric pots do you think I will have the same trouble with them?

I will dump the nute water and mixed fresh when I need them. Thanks again Toker. I’m sure you’re starting to see messages from me and thinking, oh geez, here we go again.

When I first read your reply while I was at work I thought you were telling me I should dump both plants and start over. My heart sank and then I reread it and remembered. I do believe I’m losing .25 of a IQ point every day.

1 Like

Lmao @BobWags your too funny my friend yea maybe try bigger pot next time like 7 gallon pots…and yea I thought that exactly just without the oh geez lol

2 Likes

@Majiktoker

The “oh jeez” is next.

Funny you mention it Ive never taken an IQ test

Not at all im very patient and have fun helping you keeps my brain exercised lol

Won’t be long now, my friend!

1 Like

@Majiktoker

About 15 years ago I took an official IQ test but was not given the actual numbers as it was part of a worker’s compensation Rehabilitation deal. Was only told I was “high average” which was very disappointing. Now I’m sure I’m high moron and sinking fast. :swimming_woman:

4 Likes

@Majiktoker

Exercise is one thing. Having to run a marathon is quite another thing.

2 Likes

Lmao so true and i wouldn’t push it that far your still quite smart

1 Like

The buds are not big by any stretch of the imagination but they are crystallizing up pretty nicely. These pictures are from 3:30 this morning. I’m finding that they grow more when the lights are out then when they are on. Is that just my imagination or is that how it works?

Also the canopy is really thick in more than half the screen. So much that I can’t see through it or see light from underneath. Should I remove some of those leaves underneath or just let it be? Any opinions would be appreciated.

5 Likes

You can remove some of the leaves underneath

1 Like

@Majiktoker

Thanks Toker. There are so many smaller buds underneath that are not getting much light and it seems like such a waste. I will remove some when the lights come on in 25 minutes.

That would help out greatly most of the time when scrogging people usually remove every thing smaller under the scrog screen

@Majiktoker

Ok. Seeing that there are 4-5 inches of foliage under the screen I guess I should have done that quite a while ago.

Yea, I suppose it doesnt matter its honestly better to wait until they fill out then you know what’s getting light and what’s not

1 Like

@Majiktoker

Good point you make, as usual. Thanks again, Godfather Don Toker.

1 Like

Lmao my pleasure buddy :thumbsup: thanks for the laugh @BobWags

1 Like

Trimmed up a bit of leaves under the scrog net and of course (as most of you probably guessed) I made a bonehead maneuver. The first and last time I will be this moronic.

I want to see a show of hands from those who laughed a bit and were just waiting for me to announce that I did this.

1 Like

3 Likes