Zskittles auto from ilgm

Money shot with my new Nug Shot cam!

8 Likes

Very nice, how old is it? Have you grown it before? How long do you think you have left? I have a Zkittelz just about the same stage, and it’s my first autoflower, I’m guessing a Thanksgiving harvest?

3 Likes

Looking good let me guess 1 week into flower? This is what you have to look forward to at week 3.5 if she frosts up like my frostiest zkittle auto I reckon she’ll be done by 4.5-5 weeks

1 Like

Actually it’s been going since September 5th. It’s my first grow also lol. And as far as how long left? Shit, I have no idea! But, I’ll keep you posted

1 Like

Yeah about that. That’s fire bro!

1 Like

I’m exactly 1 week behind you, 9/13. We probably got the same sale. I had a hard time getting my seeds to start back then, hence the delay. I hadn’t found this forum yet, seems they germinate pretty successfully in 50-1 water to peroxide.

1 Like

Dude honestly I just threw mine in a wet paper towel and wished ‘em luck lol

2 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous! I’ll send you a picture after but, is it normal for mine to be so damn tall? And to have the buds so spaced out? I really hope she fills in like crazy like yours!!

Just depends how much light you pushed on them and how early I push for a lot early so I get 1 foot tall autos that are seriously dense( but it also bit me in the bum as I burned a lot of the upper leaves of my biggest girl)

So how close should my Mars Hydro be at this point? I don’t want to burn them

Which Mars hydro do you have I was running my Mars hydro 1000 at about 10-12 inches before I upgraded to a light with more red spectrum( a bit better for flowering but worse for veg)

That’s the one I have! The TS1000 , 150 actual watts?

The one I just sent the pics of is one I’m looking at. I also have a four foot long blurple too, should I use that for veg and keep it super close to prevent stretching?

This is what I have right now

I ordered these from Amazon! When I put my other photos down I’ll throw down a few of these to see what they are lol