Zoe, ILGM Angel

You asked me about the two Bubble gum seeds that didn’t come up and how I started them. I soaked them for 24 hours and then planted them in solo filled with soil for seedlings. I have the Patriot Mix and I planted 2 of each of the 3 and only 1 Bubble gum came up. So I tried to soak it again and put it back into the cup, nothing happened. So I tried another seed and the same thing happened. I noticed the seeds were a little lighter in color than all the rest. So I lost 2 seeds but I had a great 1st time harvest. I also wanted to ask about the Bruce Banner Sale. I put the buy 10 get 10 free in the buy box and didn’t go back to it because of unforeseen events in my life and when I went to buy them the sale was over. Are you going to have that sale again? I really wanted to try Bruce to see how it grows. Hope you have another sale of it. So to make sure I didn’t miss out on this sale (Gorilla Glue) I stayed till I finished the order. Thank You for your ILGM site.:herb:

1 Like

How long before I know that my $174.00 cash was received? I have never sent cash in mail before and very nervous about it.

Received my seeds today and what a relief that is. Never have I sent cash in mail and ILGM made it simple, all you have to do is be patient and have faith that they know what they are doing. First time sent check, this time cash and from now on it is cash. I got in on the Gorilla Glue buy 10 get 10 free and a special buy on 5 Gold Leaf. Thought after talking with Zoe the angel, she would grant me 2 Bubble Gum seeds that didn’t come up but I will live. Hopefully I won’t miss out on the Bruce Banner Sale if it ever comes again. ILGM :herb: