Zkittlez transplant. Super skunk/Zkittlez

Just topped and transplanted. Zkittlez
This is one of a couple i popped

5 Likes

Looking great!!! :sunglasses::+1::v:Keep on keeping on!!

1 Like

Healthy looking keep it up! :ok_hand:

1 Like

@RoMaNGroWN topping is my favorite :star_struck: looks good and healty what soil you got your plant in

1 Like

This is a mix of ffof. Peat moss. little perlite. Only the zkittlez will get this recipe of soil. #experiment. I have this one you see and 2 other zkittlez that will be transplanted this week sometime @kcj

1 Like

It’s smart trying slightly different approaches , that will allow you see the difference in results.

1 Like

I always try and throw a few girls in different Set ups and see the outcome. I like to compare my number one to go soil ffof that never fails to my experiments. I will throw same 2 same strains “seeds” in two soil grow next two each other and see total different terpenes profiles its pretty remarkable @SKORPION

1 Like

I believe each grower finds there unique style of growing , I had several mentors and took parts of there techniques to create my style.

3 Likes

Try one 30% and one 50% perlite… You’ll see a difference :wink:

@SKORPION your everywhere really putting in time lately :+1:

2 Likes

Lol, I suppose I have been I have a special needs child so sometimes I have no time and sometime I do. I guess it’s been a good couple weeks. :thinking: @Nicky

3 Likes

God bless @SKORPION. Happy growing. Have a good day. Ill have pics up later for the undates

1 Like

@Nicky @Dman1969 @SKORPION @kcj @ 1 day after top and transplant

3 Likes

Looking amazing!!! :+1::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Looking good man. Topped and lil lst on my w.w. auto and she is coming along nice so far better than the ones i did nothing to lol

1 Like

Wait you just potted this up? You Should be in a bigger pot then that =p

Looks healthy though that’s for sure. What’s your final pot size your aiming for.

@Nicky i just filling the sace they where in little quart pot now u see gallon pot. Other two zkz will be in 7 gallons

1 Like

Copy that yeah it won’t take long, I mean like a week or less and she should go in a 7 gallon.

That my plan one week recovery time @Nicky. Ty happy growing

2 Likes

I agree with that statement. Thanks for browsing around and sharing your knowledge!

1 Like

No problem fam jam
:smile_cat: