Zkittlez info/pic request

Hey all. My ILGM zkittlez auto plants are changing some serious color on their fans and sugar leaves. When I find pics of other zkittlez auto plants, they seem to consistently get this major discoloration later in their flowering period. Curious as to how those of you in here that have grown them, what your experience was. Pics or info appreciated. My two that are showing the most discoloration sprouted May 8th. Thanks!

A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Soil brand and type

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

4 Likes

I’ve grown 4 skittlez autos and my leaf discoloration was nute deficiency and yellow as well but not as bad as yours. Like @MidwestGuy said a support ticket allows the more experienced growers and ILGM members a chance to diagnose the issue. Here is one of my last Skittlez :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Zkittles around 60 days

1 Like

Hey all. My ILGM zkittlez auto plants are changing some serious color on their fans and sugar leaves. When I find pics of other zkittlez auto plants, they seem to consistently get this major discoloration later in their flowering period. Curious as to how those of you in here that have grown them, what your experience was. Pics or info appreciated. My two that are showing the most discoloration sprouted May 8th. Thanks!

What strain: ILGM auto zkittelz

• Method: organic Soil w/nutes

Soil brand and type: ffhf/nectar of the gods #4 50/50

• Vessels: 5 gallon cloth pots

• PH of Water: 6.4-6.8 RO water. About to get a runoff check

• Indoor

• Scorpion rspec 20/4

• Temps; Day: mid to upper 70’s, Night: same

• Humidity; Day: mid 50’s to mid 60’s. Night: same

• Ventilation system; Yes- ac infinity 6” intake and exhaust

• AC: no Humidifier: yes, De-humidifier: yes

• Co2: No

1 Like

What’s weird is 3 of my plants look like that. Same’ish age as these two. Same nutes, same watering.

That looks like advanced cal-mag deficiency. Very common in late flower.

5 Likes

Just checked run off ph and ppm. My blue labs ph one is a little wonky. I cannot get a full calibration on her. 7cal sol it reads spot in. 4 cal sol it reads 4.8
Every time I try to get a double solution calibration it shoots error. Anyway, runoff ph is 5.7 and ppm is 1930

I use this leaf chart sometimes diagnosing issues :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Got that saved in the phone.

I have a guy that’s very experienced but helping through messages and photos, which can be difficulties at times. We blasted the ladies with ff nutes the past couple weeks. A mix of: big bloom, grow big, tiger bloom, beastie bloomz, kelp me kelp you, cha Ching, cal mag, fish shit and super thrive.

Should I give them some cal mag tomorrow then? Flushing the two now, then going to flush the other 3 tonight.

1 Like

That can be very difficult with pics and written info. With your plant so far along why the grow big? At 60 days old and seeing the bud growth you should consider reducing your nutrients down to 1.0 EC and around 800 PPMs and prepping to flush your last 2 weeks. My average harvest time for skittlez not counting the 2 week germ period is around 72-78 days after looking back through my notes. This is all my preference :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

A saltied grower that has been helping via texts (he’s a photo guy and never grew autos) was worried about their light green color. Wanted to get them darker.

That can be 2 things, new growth or nitro overload, yours is the latter seeing how old they are. I’m tagging a few peeps that are crazy talented with nutrients. @MeEasy @AfgVet @Axemanjake23

3 Likes

Check run off mite be nute locked.

3 Likes

Runoff was 5.7 and 1930ppm

1 Like

Time to flush Bro, and you’re close to that period before harvest anyway. Give her 2 weeks of flushing to rid the nutrients, makes a smoother smoke along with good terp production. You’ve got this figured out now and will have some nice buds to show for it in a couple of weeks :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

A little low on the PH, high on the PPMs for this stage of flowering, just my opinion :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Just flushed these two. Will def flush the others, but they’re no as far along as these two. One is close but the other two not so much. Thanks!

Lil low . Stay on the 6.8, 6.7 side bring it up! Then check and adjust your PH. keep it above 6.0!!! I like mine around 6.3 to 6.6 hope every thing works out!!!

1 Like