Zkittlez help on lower leaves

Help. Thoughts on lower leaves

She need a ph water drink

3 Likes

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I thought i was watering her enough, but probably not. Thank you

I would ph the water to 6.5. And give her a good watering and take all those dead leaves off

@doggiedeb-1956
It could be root bounding if it’s sativa dominant they need root spa e as well as stretching space.

Thank you. But its indica Zkittlez auto.

Mine looked like this when they were thirsty and getting way too much light. Filling out the support ticket would be a great help, so we know what we are dealing with.

Tell us more. How much have you been watering it? Quantity and frequency

1 Like

Looks like its thirsty. A plant this size will probably drink 1/2 gallon from my experience.

1 Like

Yeah I think I’m not watering enough in quantity probably a quarter instead of a half. Thank you

I believe your right. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Yeah let ‘Er drink.

Those pots are pretty dry right now so this is a good time to get a baseline on what they weigh - dry. After you’ve watered sufficiently just make sure not to let them get that light - I usually pick each pot up by the corner once a day just to gauge the water level.

I don’t water to runoff but you can get a good idea of how much water your medium can handle at a shot by watering just until you get a little runoff and then use that as a gauge to say water a little less than that next time.

Soil moisture meter might be a good inexpensive investment