Zkittlez Comparisons

It effected my plants during veg too as soon as I corrected it no problems since

It uses much more in bloom yes it’s responsible for root growth and stuff too in veg read the article on ILGM on the plant deficiency very informative could be ph was off phosphorus is absorbed at the lower end

1 Like

I’ll check my labels what percentage should I be looking for, maybe I need to combine both grow a+b and bloom a+b

what would the leaves feel like, my new growth feels smooth, the yellowed leaves feel rough and papery

I would agree definitely looks like calcium but do you do foliar sprays cause some of it looks like water/ light damage

@BigBUDgell looks like calcium as well. A support ticket in its own thread next time would be more helpful. Keeps confusion down.

2 Likes

the leaf in the top pic was looking a lot like this that’s why I was saying phosphorus but could b a combo of a few things too could definitely be calcium like @Covertgrower said too here’s a pic of that

1 Like

Eleven more days.

1 Like

@Budbrother regarding post #1910, do u know what that is?? It is so bright yellow!

1 Like

That’s why I think its water damage since i get those bright yellow spots when i accidentally leave globs of water on leafs close to the light

That was my impression too-- looked like something splashed on rather than deficiency.

there is most definitely water spots not neatly enough to make that much, these were all mid range leaves on my plant, water usually hits the lower leaves for me, I was more concerned about the major yellowing on them.

I’m still fairly new but will take this into account for next time.

1 Like

Based of of that picture I would agree. And it could be more than one.

2 Likes

Sweet idea. Might have to give it a try if these photos give ne enough. Thanks bud.

1 Like

So the bottles dont have phosphorus on them but phosphate is .50%

1 Like

Yea that’s the phosphorus it looks like it could be cal or that could even b both read that article on ILGM just look up ILGM nutrient deficiency and a really good read it was I wish someone would do some grows and purposely give plants toxicity and deficiency and post good pics so you can really see the difference in all of them but without knowing all in the info like @Covertgrower said hard to diagnose support tickets do help I hate them myself but it gives all the info to come to a conclusion @BigBUDgell

I’m not familiar with the nutes your using but seems a little low

The nutes I’m using aren’t the best, I didn’t have a lot of money for them when I started. What’s a quick boost solution you guys have for phosphorus deficiency. If its calcium I know how to fix that.

if I knew how to link a grow journal everything info wise is in there. the only thing is I have a hps and a HMS bulb, The better bulb( can’t remember atm) for veg is on right now, I need to switch to the other one today.