Zkittlez Comparisons

I’m down ! Haha at least wanna hear the number
and no shipping fee either. So that’s another plus.

Sameee I travel a lot for work. Home base is Sterling heights . Was in Romulus for a while. About to head to Kansas City again in a few weeks.

Oh damn so do u grow plants in the back of ur camper then. Lmao

1 Like

Hahaha :joy: well just started. Wasn’t suppose to be out of state for a while and then company sprung this on me last second. So I’m gonna have to teach my girl … this should be interesting. She isn’t even remotely interest in anything weed related.

At least using Jack’s so it’s not hard to measure. Don’t have to dilute or anything. And they will be in veg so as long as she doesn’t completely murder them , I should be able to recover from it after 2 or 3 weeks of being gone

2 Likes

I hear ya same thing with my wife try teaching her but not even remotely interested in anything pot

1 Like

Here’s the girls today

1 Like

@shady424 hows that mylar ring working out so far.

1 Like

I’ve noticed really good growth since I put it on honestly I’d say theirs a difference

And this is the plant I didn’t think would make it had a lot of problems when I transplanted and knives her over a few times had to keep backfilling

I know they say not transplant autos but my first two I didn’t and they were smaller at these times

Its safe if you run a construction gauge cord,as long as you dont overload the circuit breaker . Know you breaker and how much it can handle

1 Like

Had to go to the dispensary this morning. Got some 22% strawberry cough. Came home and got most of the new setup together. Just gotta get the mylar on the wall and move the lights and plants. Hopefully my lights can reach the plug outlet cuz I only have 1 extension cord right now. Lol.
Probably gonna do it tonight after I turn the lights out and back on so its cooler out in the garage.

2 Likes

Yea, I’m gonna use the 50 foot I got which is an 18 gauge, I believe, and that should be fine for 1 hlg 135 rspec on full blast. And then I’ll get more that are shorter and bigger gauge. But it should be good for now. Not like I’m putting all my lights and fans on one cord. Just 1 light on it.

I wonder how much power im saving using the 3 260xls verses the 2 600s growstars 2 300 w dimm vips and a 600w vip. @dbrn32. On a guess what would u thing differences would be. Not really worried about it just wanna know a rough guess if u know anything about vips draws and whatever

Would i have to take the loght apart to see the driver and chip types. I might do it to see and write shish down

@Shaggy got that room str8 yet.

2 Likes

Pretty much. Just trying to figure out how to get everything plugged in.

1 Like

That’s the 1st thing I did when I got home I think I got everything pretty well spread out between my 4 plugs

1 Like

I have 1 extension cord and no way to plug any in but the 135.
So I’m gonna maybe use a power strip for like a night on the extension cord… Idk. Maybe I shouldn’t? Just till like tomorrow when I can get some note extension cords or something.

You’ll be fine with such a small draw ,if it was for a week or more maybe I’d start to sweat hell I had my entire grow room setup on 3 daisy chained on 3 extension cords for what 2 months (I just didn’t even think about long range friction blech)

2 Likes

Yea, I’m just gonna use the 50 foot cord and put the power strip on it and plug the lights into that. Problem is they say never to plug the power strips into extension cords. But I need the 65 on also… ugh. This sucks. I gotta find me some more extension cords tomorrow. Gonna find one of those with 3 plugs on the end.

1 Like