Zkittlez Comparisons

I think I just read it, I remember something about being over 100 bucks

1 Like

why did it cost the rest of us 8.99?

type in nftg sample kit. fill out the survey. you will see yje cost and can decide. i just checked it

1 Like

type in nftg sample pack . not the nftg website

Didn’t I link to the nftg sample pack website unless you’re taking about somewhere else

1 Like

i followed the link but thats not the one i used

1 Like

@greenjewels knows more places to get samples. she helped me

2 Likes

Well @GreenJewels. Drop the free samples here so everyone can have a look. Free is always a plus. Especially when everything else is so expensive that we need to grow good product

2 Likes

i googled free cannabis nutrient samples and got pages of them

1 Like

Sweet. I still like the gh brand so far. First time growing and using it but i dont feel i had many problems if any til towards the end. I did a great job for my first grow. Cant wait for the second grow. Gonna be much better this time around. I love this hobby. Need to find ne a full time job messing with plants. Makes me feel good playing with them. Very relaxing.

2 Likes

Damn whats better than a 650r. Scrolling thru fm marketplace bores and come across a guy who has 4 650r for sale at 1k each. Has more than 4. I guess. Says discount for bulk quantity of 10 or more. Lol.

1 Like

Then please link the one you used cause I’d love to get a second pack for nearly nothing

2 Likes

Megacrop has changed their samples. They are 1000g now instead of 500g but you pay shipping.
Here’s the coupon code MEGACROPPROMO

I haven’t looked at the bottled nutes for a while so I don’t know of anymore samples right now. If I hear of any, I will let you know

2 Likes

i thought you already had a 650r. someone with 4 of those is sure not playing around

Nope was gonna get the 650 but instead i ordered 3 of the 260xls. Cant wait. Ordered yesterday and they already sent an email saying they shipped them already too. I love it. Hopefully a couple days and out with the blurples and in with the HLG reading more i to his post. Says he is an authorized dealer also

1 Like

thanks @GreenJewels they arent getting the nftg samples for 8.99 shipping on here. i wonder if they need a promo code for that too?

2 Likes

you can expand your area better with the lights you got right?

1 Like

I didnt try just searching for the site to look at samples and came across a forum where there is a guy who got shit from like 5 diff places all free stuff from nutes to soil fab pots beans and all. Its nuts.

1 Like

i am all about free stuff. i get so many samples so my husband doesnt know what i actually buy

2 Likes

Yes i can. Right now i have 4 600 w 2 vips and 2 growstarr. And have 2 vip 300 w dimmable in that room. Just spread out everywhere. Looks like a light show in that room r o ght now lol.

1 Like