Zkittlez Comparisons

This part doesn’t exactly make sense. If especially if you haven’t fed yet.

@pptrsha1
You typically flush if you have excess of nutrients, especially flipping to flower.
In my opinion, and others may differ, if you’ve been feeding correctly along the way, there’s no need for a flush.

2 Likes

They are in fox farm ocean forest. I didn’t want to start nutes and burn them because I dont have a tds meter to check the ppm’s to know what is left in the ocean forest. I’ve also been using just the ph up down kit to guess my ph. But now that I have the apera ph20, I figure it’s basically good to “wipe the slate clean” because I can do a slurry test as well all that. I honestly started my grow very prematurely. My next grow I’ll be able to control my medium a lot better.
And as far as not ever having to flush if fed correctly, that might go for most other nutes, but if you’re using the fox farm trio properly, you’re flushing. It’s part of their feeding chart. I mean, you may not need to, but with them fox farms tells you you’re supposed to because not all of their products are organic.
In the trio only 1 of them is organic certified. And from what I’ve seen people say, idk how true it is, organic nutes dont need flushed, but if they aren’t organic you’ll need to. But that was just from someone on here and I dont remember who said that.

1 Like

Yeah, because based on their schedule, it’s over feeding. I followed their schedule with 1/2 strength, and still got nutrient burn. This is why they want you to flush, because in my opinion their schedule is over feeding.

This would be closer to a living soil type grow. That’s a lot different. You also start with a lot more nutrients in the soil as well.

Your grow may vary, and everyone has their own grow style. @Missiles can grow with fox farm a lot better than I did. Maybe she can at least share her schedule. I think she mentioned 1/4 strength.

4 Likes

That makes a lot more sense. I got ya. I’m doing quarter strength right now. I have the flush anyways. You get why I’m saying I want to though, right? Just mainly with my ak that statyed flowering at 25 days. But my other zkittlez that’s 25 days I might just start doing nutes now and see how she responds.

2 Likes

That’s what I did as well. They’re schedule is too aggressive in my opinion. That’s how they keep selling them bottles :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks for chiming in Missiles!

3 Likes

i burned the crap out of plants using the ff nute schedule at 1/2 dose.i have to be done with them. jacks 123 or 321 is only 3 things start to finish so i have to give it a try. i was flushing wrong pretty sure. i went thru a whole grow ph ing my water before i put nutes in it.

3 Likes

Anytime :wink:

1 Like

Frick yeah. HLG. Is da shiznit. Just ordered lights like 3 or 4 hours ago and they already shipped them out. Sweetness. Way to go HLG

4 Likes

Well flush them good and bring them back to life. U can do it.

1 Like

1/4 strength works for me. I’m broke as a joke anyways. That’ll just make them bottles last that much longer. Lol.

1 Like

@Shaggy

6 Likes

lol that was 2 grows ago. they survived me

did you order all the samples from everybody? you just pay shipping

nector for the gods will send you 6 32 oz bottles plus a bottle of bloom khaos for $8.99 shipping. it ia their free sample pack. extreme gardening will send you a big box of mikos and azos and compost teas for 6.99 shipping. i forgot the others

2 Likes

Nectar charged me 65$ to ship fo north east America( since they’re based in Oregon and it’s distance based ) still a good deal that bundle would’ve cost my 105+ on other sites

2 Likes

Do you have a link for this? Curious if they will ship to Canada.

2 Likes

Here you go Nectar and Xtreme

3 Likes

So nectar doesnt give a choice of canada or US, just is so I tried anyway lol, extreme has a canada option but doesnt ship here.

1 Like

I was reading a post where a guy said he had to talk to customer service or something to have it shipped to mi. Was 38 shipping. 68 shipping to uk a guy said would have been 108 if he bought from other sites