Zkittlez Comparisons

17 days from sprout

1 Like

Nice. Cant wait for mine to be that old. Lol. I love watching them go.

1 Like

Oh yes I love this hobby lol

1 Like

Yes. Very fun. Very exciting. Cant wait until I’ve got a great setup and I’m able to grow pounds like a lot of others on here. But I’ll get there eventually.

2 Likes

I think the helmet might come off today. If so I’ll post some more pics later of it.

2 Likes

I always seem to get helmet heads lol. If you end up having trouble spray it with water and keep the dome on, it should soften it up making it easier to get it off.

2 Likes

recommended. Really dont worry about them. I get them about half the time. The soil is still pretty wet. I overwatered a little so I’m letting it dry out. Got some DE on the soil but it isn’t getting rid of the fungus gnats. But once it dries more it should be just fine honestly. Lol. I’ll pick the helmet off if need be. But I’m hoping the dome helps, first time trying it. Usually sont care if one of the false leaves is a little messed up, it’s the true leaves that matter to me lol.

2 Likes

From just now. Either tonight or by tomorrow morning it’ll fall off I’m sure.

3 Likes

Nice :+1:

Ooooo nice! What kind of medium is that ?!

1 Like

Its a mini diy dwc system. They were started in rapid rooters. Then I transplanted them into 2 inch net pots with some grow stones to hold them in place. Also it helps block light from going into the resivor. @Greenthumb443

Whoa!!! Now that’s bad ass! Indoor is so cool and interesting to me. Definitely post updates here

2 Likes

thanks haha I will definitely post my Zkittlez progression here. :+1: @Greenthumb443

1 Like

I pulled the helmet off, slid off easy. Doing okay, looks a little nute burnt. There is yellowing at the edge of all the leaves. But she’s a going. She’ll be good.

2 Likes

Tangentially related post: here my newly flowering greenhouse garlic zkittles

3 Likes

Hey there. So this is my first ever grow. From Fast Buds Zkittles auto. Learned a lot a could actually use some help to tell me if she’s ready or not to flush before harvesting… hope this helps you too man. I don’t know what good I could honestly be but feel free to ask! Good luck bro!

![image|375x500]

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’d flush (if I wasn’t doing organic) you definitely have about 1.5-2.5weeks left great job on the lil cutie I’m curious what gallon pot that is ( to mentally size her) I can already tell 2 of my girls are gonna be pretty mini too (they were test subjects to see if smaller seeds =smaller plants for autos)

2 Likes

Beautiful! Yea, what @GreenSnek said. I’d start to flush. If you have a jewelers loupe use that to look at the trichomes. And if I remember correctly to be safe you wanna flush 2 weeks before harvest. Your trichomes should be either milky white or amber, depending on how you want your buds to smoke.

2 Likes

I took off her some last night, like an idiot. She looks worse now. But I think she’ll be okay. I domed her again and I’m gonna leave that on her for like another day. Got an ak growing started at the same time that popped a day before and she’s stretching. The ocean forest seems fine for ak’s and a little hot for the zkittles. But it also could be the care I’ve taken with the zkittlez, I messed her root up and she survived, so I think with some time and love, she’s gonna be a good lady.

1 Like