Zkittlez Comparisons

Now that I think about it my “dud” skittle is pretty harsh like a skunk variety maybe a common mutation

2 Likes

Mine tastes fruity with a hint of citrus maybe even a creamy taste. Its still curing though. Its at 61%

1 Like

After hitting it with the hemp wick I can really taste coco too

1 Like

I agree not as fruity if a taste as I would think my gold leaf smell amazing right now waiting to chop in about a week and my have was extremely sweet tasting almost smoked the last of it

1 Like

There replaced some of my seeds, I had 100% rate other than my NL autos, I only had 5 of ten pop out of two grows, they offered me 5 of the same seeds right then, or ten free seeds of any type with me next order. Going to get some new strains now.

1 Like

this first zkittles is the mom to the second plant in the SOG. starting week 8 from flip. there is lots of frost but the buds are really underdeveloped, some sites have little buds the size of blueberries.

and this is from clone in a SOG, about two weeks behind the other so maybe 6 weeks from flip. i don’t understand how but the leaves look like reveged mutants and the buds are barely formed.

i took more clones but i think i’m probably going to let this plant go. i had trouble getting other seeds started and lost at least one seedling, and this one that made it is likely not worth it.

2 Likes

is anyone else having trouble with their photo zkittles?

here’s this same plant again, a few weeks later. it’s definitely a mutant. frosty, but a mutant. the other larger plant is getting the chop today but the bud development was really poor. there were many other plants in the tent so it wasn’t the environment. and before this i dropped a few seeds that didn’t pop or didn’t survive the seedling stage.

3 Likes

any1 haveany idea what happened i cut down zkittl and alien both took about 3 week to dry then another 3 in jar alien was perfume n citrus zkittle coco cofffee but i opened up on week 8 and my alien smell like hay but zkittle stayed how it was?? still has good taste but smell like nothing but hay

If.it dried out fully.hanging then it didnt have anything left in it to finish converting the chlorophyll to sugars and what nots. Try maybe leaving it in the jar a bit longer see if it comes back at all. Do u have hygrometers if so whats the rh in the jars

no meters, i let them dry till crispy and when small stems snap as i was told by many people and read in research. smell and taste increased every wweek then at week 8 it seem to stay the same was tasty and smelly so i bagged up next week it smel like hay

1 Like

I never let mine hang dry til.stems snap if the stems snap here they r too dry and wont convert the rest of the way. I wait til the buds feel crispy on the outer layers then jar and watch the jars. Next harvest try it with 1 plant. Hang til feels dry then jar just watch the jars. Leave them open at night half covered.

This is my szkittles currently I will admit my plant endured some stressed so it’s not the in it best shaped but it gives off a very fruity smell and has some pretty big nugs I’m not sure if it ready for harvest yet

1 Like

yea i started another and its nug are 4 time the size and smells fruity (hope it dont change) leaves have been yellow cant seem to figure out whats wrong reused soil so i assume thats of of the problem. yea i have heat issue try to figure out but basement flux alot in winter

1 Like

bro do u have heat issue if not u may have nute burn the tip of ur leaves are burned looking. which from what i learned is two signs of that

I am in Florida and I was under the impression its not legal to grow here. Am I wrong? I have about an acre to work with and lots of good places to hide them from nosy neighbors. I was going to do all indoor but if I can put one or two outside I def would. I got zkittles also. I am waiting impatiently for them to arrive. Great thread!

Unless it changed it was illegal. Still can hide grows inside lol

1 Like

Day 40 since sprout.

ILGM auto Zkittlez