Zkittlez Comparisons

here’s one two weeks

she’s got a lot plumper since then

3 Likes

up until last week she’s been growing windosill… now in a tent with 1200w dim led above her.

1 Like

Wow that zkittkez is growing weird compared to how mine did. Mine got like 3 feet side with a bunch of arm branches. The one i jave growing now is a twinsie and still is not growing strait up like urs. Thats cool as hello.

5 Likes

they say autos do their own thing???..go figure.

They do. Some flower on their own. Some faster than others and some have to be forced into flower because they wont on their own. Lol. I e been lucky so far and all do what their supposed to

2 Likes

Man got me some bubblegum original autoflower from fastbuds today. Neighbor bought them from some place ordered planet of the grapes and didnt get them lol. Had to call and complain i guess they r sending them out now lol. He is pissed thinking he is ripped 100 bucks

1 Like

This is my 1st so i’m learning as i go…gained a lot of knowledge so far and much much more to learn…

1 Like

I call these my baby Zkittlezs! They are getting bigger! I forgot how fast the seedling stage goes :exploding_head:

4 Likes

So shorty girl put out 2 1/2 herself for a total of 5 1/2 from the two not a bad yield. Still git theee more to chop hydro plant is getting chopped on sunday gold leafs still git at least two sleeks if not more. I dropped a blueberry auto seed to replace the hydro plant too just went into paper towel tonight

2 Likes

Looking good

3 Likes

So wheres some pics of finished good man.

:grin: not quite ripe

7 Likes

what I have left started smoking off the first jar that was curing

6 Likes

Well either shaggy was arrested or he just said screw us all he has his plants now lol. Where u at @Shaggy. Taking another month for the halibut

2 Likes

Zkittlez autoflower 13 1/2 weeks (First Grow)

9 Likes

can’t wait til they’re done they smell so good the gold leafs put my hydro jack in dark to to chop Sunday my bigger gold leaf got burned up flushing it again now little too late but better than never she’s still looking and smelling nice though

7 Likes

Looking fantastic. I just jarred up my Zkittlez. Oh boy does it smell so sweet I can’t wait to try it.

3 Likes

i’m a bit late to the party but i have one that just started week 3 since flip. little buttons are just starting to form. she stayed relatively compact, not much stretch, and has been really easy to train. perfect plant so far- topped and some LSTS to maintain 6 main colas with some side branching.

3 Likes

Zkittlez day 84

8 Likes

Day 85. Just harvested the cola and let the side buds go for another week.

4 Likes