Zkittlez Comparisons

Found a great video I don’t know how to post it but looks like it worked https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d_60jfTblTY I hope that posted right it really helped I did a few and much better the zip ties are nice for it this guy has some monster plants check it out

1 Like

I did that with 4 or 5 of them also. I wrapped some string from one to another to make kinda a scrog where they can move but be held up from breaking. If u het what im saying

Just so your aware you’ll test negative right away you need to wait 5 days from contact due to the incubation per of covid. Then get tested.

Keep that in mind before you go to thanksgiving and give it to everyone unknownly or by accident.
Covid has some serious long term health issues it’s not a joke, lung scarring, some get kidney failure, heart issues (we had a 20 year old healthy kid get it and he recovered but undergoing tests now because his hearts not acting right)

Protect yourself people, wear a KN95 or a nano filter mask anytime your around as nyine but the people you truly trust live with who are doing the same thing.

Covid not man made :roll_eyes: viruses eventually happen like this and it’s going to be a more common occurrence because the world’s so overpopulated dense and we are have destroyed nature.
It’s just gonna kill off a bunch of weaker genetics (unfortunately no one pucks their genetics) and people who are ignorant and choose not to take it seriously.
If you don’t take it seriously and it kills you be your 20 or 80 that’s your fault but if you spread it to your friends and family and you live but one of them doesn’t you have to live with that for the rest of your life.
Unfortunately it’s also going to kill alot of people that are in situations where they just don’t have the means to fully protect themselves like the disabled or the ultra poor but this is nature. Natural selection in its purest form

8 Likes

Well said Nicky.

I always wear my mask out in public can’t stand when people don’t. And it’s been least five days since my contact with him that’s why I waited til today to get this test. About two days here til the results come back. And of course I know the seriousness of this my sister works in the medical field she had it when it first came around and they lost about 22 patients at her nursing home in one week. She gets tested every week now through her job. I’m not concerned with me getting it. I’m concerned if I had it giving it to someone else that’s why this test is so important today I still show no symptoms but then again some people can just be carriers so we’ll find out and take it from their. Thanks @Nicky. On a better note the skittlez I have jarred up for a few days are smelling amazing have to take the rest off the stems today and already for this inspection on Tuesday. I was joking about the man made thing I come from a medical background myself am very knowledgeable in the human anatomy and how the body works. Unfortunately I can’t not work. My job is an essential buisness and they won’t let us stay out without symptoms or a positive test result. We’ll just have to see. And viruses can most definitely be tweaked and made it’s been used in warfare since the beginning of time.

2 Likes

Final tally on tall girl dried is 80 grams just under three zips I was pretty spot on with what I thought it was gonna b dried all in jars and already smelling amazing

4 Likes

Something you always love to hear. I gave a bud to a guy at work of the skittlez I harvested he said took one hit and was high AF I felt like a proud parent of tall girl. Her flowers are looking and smelling beautiful successful harvest have shorty girl in dark now for two days til I chop and inspection today all that worrying and he didn’t even open the curtain to that room what a weight off my shoulders.

8 Likes

Im just waiting for my Jack herer to stabilize her terp profile before I start handing out early Christmas presents( right now shes musky with a hint of peppery spiciness which is weird cause during her final days she smelled of pine and mangoes) my non light burned girls(zkittlez) are starting to smell insanely sweet and fruity with just a hint of mint after just 2 weeks of curing

1 Like

One week old today ilgm Zkittlezs Autos. Had 4 seeds dropped only two sprouted though. I dropped two other seeds the other day, just waiting on those still. As I’m hoping to grow 4 this round.

I named them after Disney princesses this round as a nod to my daugther😃

Meet Cinderella and Belle

4 Likes

I can totally understand the feeling, I supply my 78 year old father who has always been a toker. He feels spoilt because my weeds so good and he gets it all the time.
Alot of our friends always bring my dad some smoke here or there they get from a friend to get my dad to test it but he sweets the best he gets is from me.
He’s mostly a sativa guy as at his age he needs the boost.
I’m dropping some classic strains that shiuld grt anyone hopped up.
Friday I drop Bruce banner and green crack. The a little purple kush for myself to try and lock me to the couch

5 Likes

Happy thanksgiving second fam

3 Likes

8 Likes

Harvested today.

12 Likes

@Noctis420 looks tasted. Im running ZKITTLEZ also in my tent with a few Super SKUNKs. This makes me want to taste the rainbow now.! Lol. Happy growing. Toke :point_up: stay medicated. Grow ur own

3 Likes

@Noctis420 that looks amazing very drool worthy!! Nice work!!!:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

morning i have a zkittles starting week 5 of flower… approx how long did it take in flower weeks for you to harvest??? …Thanks

1 Like

what mean is how many flower weeks from start to finish…PS don’t have smart phone only mac pc…

1 Like

10 weeks flower???

1 Like

9 weeks 2 days. I took it a little earlier cause it was starting to wilt bad.

1 Like

Got any pics?

1 Like