Zkittlez Comparisons

Thanks, these ones are from ilgm this round. So far they are nice and healthy. My last ones were from dutchseedshop I wonder how different they will be.

1 Like

I’ve been happy with ilgm seeds I think I only lost one seed that didn’t pop

1 Like

I’ve had trouble with the Strawberry Kush and BlackBerry kush seeds but they are a great seed bank indeed. Best of luck with your inspection situation. Sounds like quite a hassle! Smh

1 Like

ILGM Zkittlez Auto started 9/13 started the stretch on 10/17, so about 4 weeks into flower… 4 to go?

I feel like I’ve abused this gal, lots of yellowing leaves, lots of burnt tips, the only thing that keeps looking good are the buds. I tried cutting back on water, but the dirt goes dry every day, so I cut back on fertilizer. I think she’s got a month to go, I hope I don’t kill her first.

Also, some of the buds look like they are a couple weeks behind others - some shoots kept growing up while others were growing buds.

Lmk what you think - that’s a full size BIC for scale

right side

left side

cola

bud close up

10 Likes

Damn that buds chunky

2 Likes

8 Likes

As ready as I can b for this inspection on Tuesday. Just got done with a 16 hr shift and another one tomorrow I have to find time to chop this other skittlez I was hoping to do it Sunday but nervous it will stink the place up even more maybe I’ll wait to do it Tuesday night when I get off and the inspection is done. Oh and also one the kids at my job tested positive so have to go get tested for the third time and hope prey I don’t get it that will suck right before thanksgiving

2 Likes

Best of luck to you. Hope you didn’t catch it. @Tristanj424

Zkittlez Getting some nice colors nearing week 9

5 Likes

I’d wait it’s not gonna hurt it to wait just 2 more days and good luck with the testing god knows I wouldn’t pass it fun trick take a multi vitamin right before you go after drinking TONS of water and it might come up as unrecordable giving you extra time to flush your system I learned that being a security guard at a meth treatment clinic a year and half ago lol oh wait I read that as tested positive for Mary Jane not covid god I m so stupid lol

1 Like

@GreenSnek if it was a drug test I’d pass anyways I can have smoke in my system it’s definitely the rona I’m worried about supposed to see my sister for thanksgiving but not if my results come back positive fingers crossed it doesn’t. Bout to go finish out this 70 hr week man I’m beat I feel like the walking dead right now I couldn’t even tell you if I had any symptoms my whole body hurts right now

1 Like

Shit with the way it is spreading around here u would know. My cousin has it and she is sick as a dog. Well not so much anymore but the first few days for her was hell. Huge fevers puking sick stupid body aches all over hard breathing she said. Its a nightmare lol. Hell i have a 7 and 8 year old that didnt even get to have a birthday party at all because of thus shite. Its bull kids cannot even be kids anynore. Its kinda starting to piss me off they r treating us like we r some kiind of slaves here work is cut back for alot of ppl but lets still throw in late fees and shite when ppl are hardly or barely working. This is ridiculous as crap man. How are places gonna hit up for court fees and court costs when courts are not even open right now. My buddy has it bad right now where he stays and they wanna boot him out for being 1 month behind on rent. 1 month and its only because of this covid shite. Its bullshite he also has 3 kids to deal with. America is not home of the free. Its home of pay wh a tever the F the government wants and thats it

2 Likes

I don’t have kids yet but I can imagine how awful it is for them missing all these important life events as a child it’s horrible what’s happening to our youth through this

2 Likes

Yea if what they say will happen if we don’t start cleaning the planet then no one will want children to live in that world this was sort of like a proto run for the chaos

4 Likes

It’s messed up by I feel this was man made for population control damn China.

1 Like

The buds on my shorty skittlez are so different from the ones that came off my tall one I’m excited to chop her soon she’s looking chunky under all them leaves

2 Likes

tell your friend to check the CDC website. the moratorium makes it illegal to evict anybody until dec 31. there is a form on there download it fill it out and give it to his landlord. try to make any size payment towards rent and he is safe. his landlord could get in serious trouble if he tries to evict. i know! i have some 4 months behind. i am about to let the bank be their new landlord. i am over it.

1 Like

Hell i know. I spend every dome of what i e been making plus some from lil jobs here or there to eat and keep my house. Lol. Ive been getting between 8 and 15 hrs a week only for like 3 months well since we went back from the shutdown the first time. Its been hard as hell yo i know. But where theres a will theres a way and ill find that way for my babies and wife

2 Likes

If i didnt have a guy to buy all the stuff i have for growing id sttill be a blurple guy.

1 Like

Got to love being woke up by ten gunshots right outside your house. People are crazy hit a bunch of cars and houses thankfully no one hurt just a police force outside right now.

I need to master the art of staking these girls cause my gold leaf is starting to get heavy and droop some

2 Likes