Zkittlez autoflower help

Looks like mag deficiency to me, maybe feed every 3rd watering, always better to over feed than under feed. Here are my zkittlez autosin coco. somewhere around 48- 50 days, going into flower now,

3 Likes

ppm below 400 for their size. always better to slightly over feed than under feed in coco, if you notice white or brown tips you can water a bit to dilute your coco.

1 Like

Ok cool this has been a huge help, thank you guys so much!

2 Likes

Glad someone covered you…I would be of no help on your feed or on the coco…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

They look great wonderful grow skills

Each one of my 3 zkittle autos developed a weird leaf tip deformation 1 spirals 1 has permanent curls like it was overwatering no matter and 1 like yours got nute burn tips even without having fresh nutes for weeks( dry amendment organic nutes) so I’d recommend getting them back on the full strength nute schedule

2 Likes

i have one that doesnt even look like weed! looks like a big shamrock

2 Likes

You sure the curling leads isnt wind burn or anything like that?

It’s super unlikely I have an elevated oscillating fan so she gets a faint breeze every 5 seconds give or take

Hmmm. That’s odd.

1 Like

Sometimes the curling leaves is caused by heat

1 Like

So what do you guys think, is this nitrogen toxicity and calcium deficiency?

1 Like

Molybdenum deficiency can cause leaf deformation, its something to think about- micro nutrients should have some

1 Like

I did have stint of nitrogen toxicity and I think that’s what cause my tips to be malformed

1 Like

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=molybdenum+causing+leaf+deformation&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart#d=gs_qabs&u=%23p%3DPluzH8SyCX4J

I need help! We have the premium grobo grower. We bought Zkittlez auto flower from this website! We did everything we needed to. Our plant grew too high, we believe the leaves began burning. We did their growing formula. And the pistils look amazing but the budlings aren’t growing! They’re just stuck. And it’s almost harvesting time, based on the weeks. The leaves are falling off and yellowing/browning and shriveling up. What can we do better? What did we do wrong?!

1 Like

It doesn’t look like that anymore! I’ll take a picture later today!

They look ok to me. Mine veged a little longer due to many different stresses, due to my lack of knowledge and experience. This was actually good because mine were hella stunted compared to most others here lmao, and gsve me a lil tiime for slightly more yield. I pulled my oldest girl, was actually the smallest but was ready 2 or 3 weeks before the others

2 Likes

@wizdumboriginal ur grow looks awesome brother love the training techniques

1 Like