Zkittlez auto- should I harvest?

Hey guys I made a similar post a couple weeks ago. Trying not to harvest my Zkittles auto too early or too late. Lmk how much longer (if any!) I should wait before chopping her down and drying her. Thanks guys!

1 Like

You up close pictures of trichomes to determine if your plants are done or not id highly suggest purchasing a wireless scope they run from 30 to 40 bucks and make checking trichomes a breeze

2 Likes

My wife got me a kit from this site that came with a set of lens for my phone. Was that supposed to serve the same purpose?

1 Like

You can definitely try them out you need to be able to see the trichomes clear enough to make a determination all clear trichomes aren’t ready yet you want all milky/cloudy trichomes this is when thc is at its highest potency and fully mature amber trichomes will give you more of a sedative effects/couch lock feeling here are a couple trichome shoots of all milky i just took a couple days ago of a plant im about to harvest tonight they are all milky with a little bit of amber

3 Likes

The pics thru my phone with the lens suck. But when I use it to my eye it’s a bit better. Here’s a pic I managed to get with the damn lens. But I would say that when I held it to my eye they looked milky.

2 Likes

Yeah im sorry i cant see close enough to give you a answer

Yea I wasn’t expecting u to be able to, just showing the bad quality lol. Thanks man! Damn near all the stigmas are amber too. The buds are also very firm. Ima go ahead and take her down. 15 weeks to the day. It was a long road for my little girl:).

2 Likes

I personally wouldn’t recommend it id recommend buying a scope to check but i only recommend lol

1 Like

Weeks…

lots of new white pistils, orange ones are standing up and not receding.

How long has she been flowering. I’m guessing only 5 - 6 weeks.

3 Likes

For about 2 months