I have two branches on my Zkittlez Auto that appear Hermie, about 2 weeks into flower. They’re in a controlled (heated) garage grow in a 4x4 Vivosun tent, housed with three other plants - 1 other Zkittlez Auto and two White Widow Autos. All four plants are in week 9 of life; one Z-Kittlez is in week four of flower. The second (plant in question) is about two weeks into flower, same as the two white widow autos.
Need to know if I need to trim-off the branches, or pull the plant? Can the pollen even send other female autos into seed?
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed : ILGM ZKittlez Auto
- Method: Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil
- Vessels: 3 Gallon Fabric Pot
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable): Runoff (yesterday) at 6.1
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable. Not verified.
- Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor - Heated Garage. Heat monitoring in-tent also with an eco heater.
- Light system: two Vivosun VS1000 @ 24 inches above plants
- Temps; Day 75-80 deg F; evening 70-75 deg F
- Humidity; Day, Night: 50-70
- Ventilation system; Yes, Carbon Filter & vent-fan. on/off in 15min increments.
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: Humidifier used until 2 weeks ago. No need right now in Michigan.
- Co2; Yes, No: No