Zkittlez Auto - Partial Hermie?

I have two branches on my Zkittlez Auto that appear Hermie, about 2 weeks into flower. They’re in a controlled (heated) garage grow in a 4x4 Vivosun tent, housed with three other plants - 1 other Zkittlez Auto and two White Widow Autos. All four plants are in week 9 of life; one Z-Kittlez is in week four of flower. The second (plant in question) is about two weeks into flower, same as the two white widow autos.

Need to know if I need to trim-off the branches, or pull the plant? Can the pollen even send other female autos into seed?

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed : ILGM ZKittlez Auto
  • Method: Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil
  • Vessels: 3 Gallon Fabric Pot
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable): Runoff (yesterday) at 6.1
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable. Not verified.
  • Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor - Heated Garage. Heat monitoring in-tent also with an eco heater.
  • Light system: two Vivosun VS1000 @ 24 inches above plants
  • Temps; Day 75-80 deg F; evening 70-75 deg F
  • Humidity; Day, Night: 50-70
  • Ventilation system; Yes, Carbon Filter & vent-fan. on/off in 15min increments.
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: Humidifier used until 2 weeks ago. No need right now in Michigan.
  • Co2; Yes, No: No

1 Like

It all boy sorry man

1 Like

Looks all male to me too…
Even if it is half and half you need to get it out of your tent carefully

2 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks all for the feedback. Bummer. Down to three. Live and learn! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I believe all ILGM autos are supposed to be feminized… might want to contact support about it.

3 Likes

Check your other plants for signs of balls. Contact ilgm maybe they will replace the seeds. I had a couple autos go hermie around week 4. Sucks but it does happen. It is all genetics in my opinion!

2 Likes

Several growers have reported hermaphrodites off of ILGM Zkittlez Autoflower. I would definitely reach out to the seed shop.

3 Likes

I know all about that my friend! Cleaning up behind a hermie this week. Crazy the pollen one nanner puts out.

1 Like

I bagged mine up to carry out. Trashing my duct line, cheapo anyways. Taking apart fans to clean. Basically full detail clean of whole room tent is in. Luckily I have a new tent anyways. Cleaning old one out though to use for drying. Since im about to start some fem autos, not taking any chances! Wife happy since im cleaning whole room anyways. Even carpet cleaning!

1 Like

This just happened to me. I had a Zkittlez auto in week 3 1/2 from seed. Started to show sex and it was just male balls coming in. No sight of any calyxs. I emailed ilgm and they responded with “oh no,looks like you have a hermie” and asked what my growing conditions are. I sent them a long paragraph about my whole grow from the soil and nutes to my ph status and ppm status. It’s only been about 12 hours and am still waiting for a reply. Don’t want my 4 other seeds I got from them to do this when I decide to use them. Lmk if anybody else has experienced this.

1 Like

Yes I have a beautiful zkittles feminized auto and 2 weeks into flower it has hermie I have had no nute problems no stress at all I have ale
Alot of time and money would be nice if they would replace with another strain don’t wanna keep wasting time

@RollTide72 From ILGM homepage, open the drop menu and click support

Let’s see if @ILGM.Stacy can help.

1 Like

Are you growing indoors?

This happened to me twice so far. I Did one zkittlez a few months ago and was a pure male. Emailed ilgm and they told me it was a rare thing and offered to replace it. I said to wait as I will try another zkittlez and see what happens. We’ll long behold it’s week 7 and it’s not in flower yet. (Autoflower) and it’s now showing sex and it’s male all over. I’m only able to do one plant at a time in my tent, maybe 2 if I really pushed it. Might try at this point lol.but I wasted to much time now. 4 weeks on the first and now 7 weeks on this second one. I emailed them again and am waiting for a response. Now I’m worried about the others I got from them as I got the sweet auto mix pack. Also my growing conditions are on point and could not be any better. I’m just so discouraged and upset now…

Having the same issue here

I just had one Zkittlez auto be a complete male at week 3-4 then I tried another one and it’s week 7 and it’s finally showing sex and it’s male. Worst part is I only am able to do one plant at a time so I wasted so much time. They even said the next seed I try will be feminized and so will all the others I have from them. Not sure what to think now. Hopefully they explain what’s going on and send me another strain that they know is working fine and hopefully the other two strains I got from them work fine to. But I won’t know until I get to them. Just stinks…

I just wanted to apologize to ilgm they made things right and will highly recommend to anyone who ask thanks again for everyone’s help happy growing everyone!

1 Like

Like I said: be patient. It takes time to connect when dealing with overseas office.