I just gave my zkittlez auto some tiger bloom on Sunday now she looks like this
Lighting. Better lighting.
How much did you feed her?
I only gave her the dosage that is on the fox farm website for tiger bloom
Looks toasted, I’d be running a ton of water through it to flush it out
Welcome to the forums!!!
A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
- • What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- • Indoor or Outdoor
- • Light system
- • Temps; Day, Night
- • Humidity; Day, Night
- • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- • Co2; Yes, No
Do you have any before pics? I am leary to think that this damage happened immediately.
What fox farms schedule are you using? One thing that isn’t mentioned above I how old are your plants currently?