Zkittlez auto 16 weeks ?๐Ÿ™„

Hey guys and gals ! quick Question whatโ€™s your longest auto grow?? Had one finish 12 weeks one at 16 and going STRONGโ€‹:+1::grin:

1 Like

My better half just finished a zkittlez auto, an it went a good 15-16 weeks, kinda got stunned out halfway through flower then kicked in high gear, awesome smoke tho even for quick dry on a sample

1 Like

My first is killer !! My avg. Is 9 1/2 to 12!

Thats the one still going . first one was 2 1/2 oz. This one should be close to 4 oz.

7 Likes

The โ€œlongest growingโ€ auto flower?

IMHO, auto-flowers are all fascinating plants to grow with some unique properties. Personally, I have done about everything wrong you could, and almost all survived. The key is to LEARN from mistakes, figure out what you (or I) have done wrong and get better by the next grow.

My first โ€œharvestโ€ my plant were small (70 grams "chopped). Much less after trim and cure. However, my last grow I set an all time personal record for a single Girl Scout Cookie - 340 grams โ€œchoppedโ€). Buds on the plant were about the size of softballs and there were 14.

The longest grow - a sour diesel - 17 weeks. WHEW!!! Was SHE ripe when chopped. She has been curing for almost five weeks and smells fantastic rn.

:wink:

1 Like

Cool thanks for input!! My GSC auto biggest was 89g. Dry.

2 Likes

Boy she was really good!!!

1 Like

Sugar coated!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

All of my blueberry autos have gone 16 weeks. Still wouldnโ€™t produce any amber but at least all cloudy.

2 Likes

Thanks my A.Haze auto never turned amber??

Neither did any of my blueberries. I just pulled them when they were all cloudy.

1 Like

Me to 13 1/2 weeks

What it comes down to they are all individuals. They Done when they Donโ€™e :+1::seedling::grin:!!

1 Like

Lol! I have an Amnesia Haze that is driving me crazy. 7 weeks out of dirt, and just starting full flower. Dang thing is 37 inches tall. My BLUEBERRY is same age, but itโ€™s covered with really nice nugs. Just goes to show, they have a mind of their own! Patients, sometimes tough! Good luck! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks good luck!!