Zkittles Autoflower

Sup Growmies…just a bit of confermation really…should I remove all the leaf bellow the orange line…i know it’ll be better air flow ect…just never wanna hurt my ladies without other like minded peoples info!! Cheers Growmies!!

5 Likes

That’s what I do. Helps give better airflow and allow the plant to focus growth on the higher up future bud sites instead of wasting energy on the bottom stuff which won’t get much light. Here is a picture for reference of how much I take off.

6 Likes

Thanks for the reply…i thought so…thanks for the confermation!! :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

She’s stacking well…Day 43…gonna be a beast!! My Christmas tree is coming on well!! :evergreen_tree::heart_eyes::sunglasses::rofl:

1 Like

My GSCExtreme Auto from the Supermix Auto pack. My first grow ever. These are her most recent pics. I may not have trimmed her perfectly, but I took off all the bottom leaves and branches, little by little. I would wait a week between trimming and I didn’t start until about the fourth week. I probably should’ve started sooner. I say u can absolutely get rid of those leaves.

1 Like

Looking good Growmie…Christmas crops all around! :rofl::evergreen_tree::christmas_tree::sunglasses::ok_hand::rofl:

1 Like

@Deano37 good looking out my guy. Definitely gonna have some nice nugs for the holidays

1 Like

I frazzled my lady a bit…dropped my light…wacked it up to 100% and kinda forgot to check her (alot going on at mo…:roll_eyes:… Life) iv snipped off the burnt leaves and she should be OK but I’m so annoyed with myself…proper school boy error!! :eyes::roll_eyes::see_no_evil::rofl:

1 Like

Don’t be mad, still looks great. Do u have cal-mag? Other than that, I think ur doing just fine my friend

1 Like

Yeah she’s doing OK my man…buds are fattening right up and she’s smelling great!!! Cheers bro!!

1 Like

Good deal, just keep doing what ur doing. She looks good. Gonna have a nice little Zkittlez harvest. That’s another strain I want. I gotta order that Sweet Mix Auto pack.

1 Like

Nearly there my growmie…flush starts tomorrow…new year’s eve chop!! :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

What did you use to zoom in on the trichs? The middle picture above has great clarity. I have been using a loupe and sometimes it’s hard to get great clarity

I got one of these off Amazon Growmie…they connect to your phone so can get brilliant pics!!

1 Like

So…im all chopped and hang drying…3 days now…these where pics from when I first hung then 48hrs later…i love growing but hate watching my big ass nugs shrivel up to small!!! :rofl::see_no_evil::roll_eyes::rofl:

1 Like