Zkittles autoflower different sizes

Where can i find this stuff?

On the Jacks nutrient website, or amazon.

So those nutes you listed is all you use along with calmag?

The one is use is the fox farms trio available on Amazon on other retailers pretty easy to find, I have heard good things about jacks also

Yeah i see the trio now. I just wish i can just use calmag and that trio. The other stuff on the photo you showed is a lot of stuff lol

1 Like

Actually i see the other stuff is flower spray. So all i need is calmag and the trio right?

1 Like

Right I felt the same there are soils like coast of Maine or purple cow organics where you just add water but they are pricey. A option for the future

1 Like

Ah ok i see. So you just use the trio and calmag correct?

1 Like

Yep that’s all I got.

1 Like

Ah ok coo. Btw, what is your watering schedule like?

Currently I feed on Friday’s with a gallon of water, then I water with calmag on Tuesday another gallon.

A gallon a week? Wow that seems a lot. Or is that all your plants im guessing? What size pot?

3 gallon pot and no I water about a half gallon each when they are about your size. A full gallon in flower. But whatever it takes to get run off in whatever size pot you have. That run off is important to flush out salts, wastes released by the roots.

1 Like

Ah ok so pretty much in veg stage a half gallon a week and flowering a gallon. I see.

Yeah but you wanna see about 25 percent of what you put in drain out if it soaks it up and doesn’t drain some out water more. Later when you feed that run off will be tested to check your feedings

Yeah the watering bit is a bit confusing to me because its all about weight

I have been thru 4 about to be 5 harvests so by now I know based on the amount of time. I never pick up a pot to check the weight.

1 Like

I see! Thanks for this info!!

1 Like

Btw, i ordered the fox farm nutes. Do you mix it in the same water when you use the calmag? Or do you use the nutes separately?