Zkittles autoflower advice

Hey all, im the midst of my first autoflower grow. I just took this picture today, does this plant look stressed to anyone?

1 Like

@Eagergrower how much are you watering them? Looks like possible over watering to me. Are you using any nutrients yet in the older plant? What’s your soil mixture?

I actually just watered the other day and left the run off in the tray, so maybe its a bit water logged

1 Like

Yeah looks like a little bit too much water or not proper drainage. Let us know if you need anything else!

1 Like

You are just starting pre flowering. I would defoliate those big leaves. They are just draining energy from your bud sites and nutrients. It looks like she might be needing a little cal mag to green her up a little. Pre flowering will make her a little yellow tint.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Update on my zkittles auto. Also my first successful clone of my girl scout cookies! Aand some mk uktra gorilla glue and blue dream if anyone cares!!

4 Likes

She looks a little sick to me, the runoff is within range, runoff ph is slightly high for coco 6.14…

@Eagergrower are you feeding her?

Coco needs a lower ph. You are locking out some nutrients by feeding at too high of a ph. You should feed at 5.8-6 for the remainder of flower. How much are you feeding and what nutrients?

2 Likes

Well i ph 5.9-6 every watering, but i recently took a run off reading and the ph was 6.14.

Im feeding general hydroponics trio w/ cal mag. I feed about once a week… or when buckets are about 90% dry

I read that wrong. I thought you said runoff was 6.41 ph.

Yeah cal mag and the general hydroponics trio. 5.9-6 phd water

You should be feeding and watering everyday in coco. She’s hungry. You’re the only nutrient source so you have to feed every time you water in coco

1 Like

Okay, glad i fed her today! By watering everyday are you getting allot of algae ontop?

1 Like

As long as you have proper airflow beneath the canopy, you shouldn’t have much, if any. I know it’s hard to eliminate it all when watering everyday, but coco is designed to be watered/fed daily due to it being hard to overwater because it expands like a sponge when wet and holds around 30% oxygen when expanded. If you don’t keep it wet/moist and let it dry out, it can become hydrophobic and throw off your ph and your plants will suffer or not be able to reach full potential

2 Likes

Okay great. Ill make some adjustments. Thank you!

Hey man about what you said about water/feeding daily. When you do this are you watering to the point of runoff or are you just giving them a little to keep them moist?

Runoff. You can’t overwater and coco is designed to be watered/fed daily or be wet/moist at all times. You don’t want to let it dry out too often

I just installed this carbon filter last week, i feel like it shouldn’t be this dirty already…?