Zippys Grow Log #1 sour crush seed

First time grow just have it in a closet with a small led bar and normal hm lums lighy. Limited resorces but she has been stunted in shedding the full seed shell as you can see its still clampiing the back leaf down

1 Like

I have it about 4 in away from the lights. Any advice on my next steps to take to strengthen her base stem

Welcome to the forum! You’re going to need to repot them eventually, at which point I would get them their own pots. When you do that don’t leave so much empty space at top of pots and bury the stems a little.

3 Likes

Okay thanks when separating the two, what is the best way to do so without hurting the root system of the two plants. my first attempt at repotting I killed my plant. So I have been a bit more tinder in the growth and watering of this plant. I dont plan on growing more than 4 to 8 plants at a time because of my lack of exsperiance and lack of resorces at the moment hate to waste all my seeds ive accumilated I live in oklahoma where it is legal medically " which I have my medical card allowing me to have up to 12 plants" and I have accumilated a few nice beans from the local despenceries and decided Hey why not try it for myself. I am looking into investing in a grow tent and better lights timers and ph testers the whole works, but its been a slow process in doing so. But overall I’m glad to have found such a willing comunity to get involved and help eachother grow. I will be updating regularly

In the future I would avoid putting plants together from the beginning. When you go to do these I would just gently squeeze around the rootball and hope the bound up medium falls away until they separate. Then maybe water in with something like superthrive to help with transplant shock.

3 Likes

Thanks yea it wasnt intentional I think the smaller one to the side of the pot was an older seed that I neglected to water properly and once I began with my main plant the care for the soil as a whole sprouted the other bean

1 Like

Welcome to the forum set to watch. Light space and number of plants all play into a good grow. Set to watch

So will my plant begain to get “branches” on its own or am I soposed to clip leaves off to create a branch off

It will make colas on its own, but a lot of people clip the main cola in attempt to keep the canopy even and so the plant isn’t putting all its energy into the main cola. Basically do you have room for tall plant or do you need a shorter more bushy plant

Here we are after a few days and I had an upset! My electric was cut off! But I was able to get it under some sunlight for a day and the next day was able to get my lights back on. But have a look please tell me what you think?

A few under the light set up I can afford haha!

IS ANYONE STILL WATCHING? I PUT MY PLANT BACK ONDER THE LIGHT INSIDE FROM BRINGING IT BACK IN AND SHE IS STARTIMG TO ARCH TOWARDS THE LIGHT CLOSING UP THE LEAVES IS IT TOO CLOSE TO THE LEAVES OR DO I NEED TO WATER AGAIN ?