ZigZag’s first Journal

Legally allowed 4 here per household. If I got my medical card which isn’t hard I could grow more. Four is a nice amount to turn around every 12-14 weeks lol. Already takes a good hour to water and feed them to get runoff for each one to test ppm and Ph. I use a home depot 19l bucket with a piece of exterior home insulation(ridgeboard the good stuff) with a hole cut in it to make a planter toilet of sorts. Works well and cost me 5 bucks hehe.

You do auto’s?

This grow is feminized. I have two Auto Amnesia Haze seeds I’m gonna give a shot next I think. No I prefer photo or fem as I know them better. I will make a new journal when I do the autos.

2 Likes

@anon89489555. I’m doing an auto Amnesia Haze now. Sucker is short and bushy as hell. Every node has 2 little sucker branches coming out and working their way to the lights like crazy. 1/2-3/4” a day while the plant slowed down in vertical growth about 2 days ago.

1 Like

So here’s an update on the bbg,

The two in the pods already popped but the ones that I soaked in water then popped in the dirt haven’t popped out? Did I planted them too deep? Oohhh and would it be alright for the plants to start them at a 12/12 cycle for like maybe 2 weeks then switch it to 18/6 cycle?

Autos automatically flower. I would keep autos on 18/6 schedule. Plants grow at night so rest time is important. Cheers.

I only have photosynthesize plants

my apologies, Mixing up who is who lol.

1 Like

You all good

So sorry for a late update, but this is how my bbg is going. So I had my seedlings in the same tent as my flowers. Few days go by and they sprouted! Cool and all two days go by and boom there doing a lot more stretching then growing. So I made this little section for the bbg then I threw them in there with one of my old lights. Problem now is that it’s low in rh and high in temperature. Any ideas I can do to solve this?

Set to watching :v:

1 Like

So transplanting the girls today and I just did a runoff of this dirt I use FFOF and my run off was a ph-5.04 what should I do I need a quick response because I’m in the process of doing it

should I flush until ph goes up?

Dolomite lime 2/3 cup mixed into 5 gallon pots. It is alkaline and will help with ph.

I’m using one gal pots right now.

You can run a high akaline water like tap water through it to try to get it up or use PH UP

So here’s a little update from my transplant the girls are growing big leafs fast! I don’t know if it’s the light or just strain but I noticed a big difference between my old blue/purple lights to my new HLG!!! But my leafs seem a little sad I think it’s from the low ph runoff I got I’m just waiting till they need to drink again so I can find high ph water thru them but hopefully they will make it till next watering :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:Here’s what they look like

3 Likes

Can someone help me? So my two bbg I started in soil are not doing good at all after the transplant. I don’t know if I ruin the root knocking the old dirt but there not looking good but my other two I started in the pods are doing wonderful what could it be?

How is it that two are doing wonderful but the other two is not when everything is all the same except the starting points

So lately I have gotten no help for a while. No answers form anyone. So let’s see if I’ll get a response this time.

Could there bee to strong of nutes in the new medium? I’m new to all this but just a thought.

1 Like

Some strains do better than others during transplant too.

1 Like