ZHELP. Ohh crap, think I have a cpl hermies

I have one cola turning brown only 15 days since white pistels showed, then I found these. I think the two white rhinos are the suspects, what do I do with these if hermit? And my other two plants.

You need to cut off the sacks before they bust and pollinate others

1 Like

I n the first set of pics, those are swollen calyx. I see no male flowers or nanners of any sort in the bud pics. It’s a full female from all I see. Those big sacs have pistils coming out of them so they are just swollen calyxs.

2 Likes

Phew, thank the smoking lords, is it normal for buds to be turning orange/ brown 15 days after first pistils?

Brown is not normal how far away are your lights from the tops of your buds? They may be getting burnt.

1 Like

And what is your growing medium?

1 Like

Chinese 600w burple (180 watts) over that one, they were 18 inches, but I did move them up to 20” this morning. Ffof soil,

I have a 600w Hgl coming tomorrow, I’ll start that at about 30” or more per the manual,

1 Like

They look really good to me, but I am slightly color-blind haha. Swollen calyx are a good sign of the fat buds to come, bit the last question is what is the humidity? Bud rot is the only other thing I can think of involving a brown plant.

1 Like

Ask @dbrn32 if you have any questions about lighting or growing advice. He knows how to grow too lol.

2 Likes

Humidity is a problem, usually 35-40 rh, I’m tried a cpl of humidifiers early on, but i was reading that mid 30s aren’t that bad and they will harden to that

I think that plant did get burnt, the light was about 14 or 16 inches, to close, even for cheap lights,

Nope… those are “all woman”! :wink:

What a relief, I had to go apologize to them, they were halfway to the woods lol,

2 Likes

Plants look pretty normal to me. I see a few pistils maybe receding prematurely, but looks like they are throwing new too.

Once you’re flowering you don’t want to be pumping too much moisture in either, 40% not bad.

1 Like

Humidy has been 30-40 rh, the whole grow, I keep a tub of water in the grow whole, at least it’s sumthing, they are smelling awesome,

I had yellow ones pop up on one of my bag seed plants my husband freaked said it was turning male but I watched and it grew right along and harvested female

1 Like