Zero's Vape Weeee-juice Experiments

Experiment # 1

Ingredients:

6 grams avb (already vaped bud)
.5 grams keif
30ml blue raspberry 0% nicotine Pre-made e-juice 50/50 ratio (pg/vg)
Glass jar.
Slow cooker
Coffee filters

Directions:
Place avb in jar and add pre-made e-juice also. Make sure that all of the avb is saturated and mix thoroughly. Let sit for 10 min while slow cooker is warming up. Fill slow cooker with enough water so that it is at least a 1/4" above the contents of the jar. Let temp of water in slow cooker raise for 10 min. Place jar in water bath and cook with the lid closed for 2-3 hours. On a side note I added another 7ml of pg to the mixture cause it didn’t seem like enough was in the jar. Was too thick looking in the jar in my opinion. Also while cooking you want to stir or shake the jar and it’s contents every 20 min. Then strain through the coffee filter at least twice.

So this is the way that I had made my first batch. Filtered it twice and came out with 22ml of thick sticky product out of the 37ml that I had started with. So I loaded that into my pen and had got 3/4 of the way through a 1.8ml tank and my coil was toasted. So that first batch was too thick also I decided to filter it again and noticed that there was some fine particulates left it also. So I added another 10ml of pg to thin it out and that seemed to work. Went through 3 tanks on one coil which is better. The buzz from that batch was ok. And the blue raspberry e-juice hid the smell greatly.

3 Likes

Experiment # 2

Ingredients:

12ml vg
28ml pg
5 grams trimmings
.5 grams keif
Small jar
Coffee filters

Directions:

Place ground up plant material and keif into jar. Add pg avd vg into jar. Stir mixture until everything is saturated. Let sit in dark place for 48 hours or more. Mixture should have a dark greenish colour. Filter through coffee filter. Load into tank and enjoy.

Tried this concoction today with a brand new coil in it and ya. This way does work. Even without the decarboxelation of the plant material. You still get a good buzz from it. Nice big clouds from this one.

3 Likes

@Zero420 I’m a vaper myself so I will definitely be trying to make some wee-juice once I get my first grow going and finished…

:slight_smile: :thumbsup:

that sounds amazing. i am daily vapor and would love to have a thc infused juice. Is the buzz the same as smoking a bowl/bong or is it different? thats my only concern.

1 Like

So far from the 2 experiment that I have done the buzz of these 2 batches are more like smoking oil. So the next batch that I’m gonna make it gonna be decarboxelated first then I’ll cook it in the slow cooker too for like 2-3hrs. An see how that buzz is. Also I will be keeping all of the different batches that I make and compare them with each other as I go along.

2 Likes

I suggest that if you do keep to the 8ml of pg/vg per gram of dried mj. 5ml/1gram comes out too thick and will kill your coil before you get half way through the tank. Also if you want it not to smell like pot you can use flavored e-juice to make it also.

2 Likes

@Zero420 awesome thread bro, thanks for sharing :+1::v:

1 Like

Experiment # 3

Ingredients:
5 grams decarboxelated trimmings finely ground.
12ml vg
28ml pg
Small jar
Coffee filters
Slow cooker
Water

Directions:

Preheat oven to 150°F (no hotter). Place ground pot into ceramic dish and seal the top with tinfoil (Shiney side in) for 30 min. Let cool enough to Handel. Then place decarbed mj into small jar with the pg/vg mixture. Make sure all the mj is saturated and evenly coated. Place jar into slow cooker and add water until the level passes the level inside the jar. Cook mixture in water bath for 2-3 hours making sure to shake stir mixture every 20 min.

Will update with results once finished.

4 Likes

I got no likes but I’m watching and bookmarked!

1 Like

So I am currently smoking experiment 2. Pretty good flavor. Sure does taste like pot. Smells like it too just different.

Smoke is nice and thick. Juice is nice and thin. Buzz is in the process of being decided.

Only have this much more to go to make my decision on the high.

1 Like

So experiment 3 is soaking in the dark right now been sitting for almost 12 hours now. Gonna let it sit till tonight then I’ll cook it and test it out. See how decarbing the mj turns out. Will let you guys know how it turns out later.

Changed my mind.
2 and 3 are sitting in front of the space heater right now “cooking”. Will keep an eye on it through out the rest of the day. Going withal a heat cool heat cool…ect… schedule. And they were sitting for 12 hours in the “soup”, before I started with the heating.

Now for the waiting.

Also when filtering. I found that if you do it while it is still warm it flows through the filter a lil faster than if you let it cool all the way down.
Just something that I have noticed so far.

2 Likes

So experiment 3 is the way to go. Decarboxelate mj first off then proceed with the mixing and cooking in a water bath.

This way produces a more potent mix.

3 Likes

Nice one mate. I’ll have to give this a go!
For 30ml of mjuice how much bud would you use?

Divide the 30 ml by 8 and you get 3.75 grams.

8ml for every 1gram of decarboxelated bud/trimm/sugar leaves.

1 Like

So experiment 4 was to mix 2ml of each of the 3 batches together. An see what we get. Well I liked it the best so I just mixed them all together and heated them and stirred/shook the crap outta them. And transfered it all to the bottles and I got a total of 60ml of good buzzing blue raspberry pot e-juice.

Filled 2 30ml bottles with it.
Got me some Blue weeeberry e-juice.
Gets ya nicely buzzed.
And it smells like raspberries.

4 Likes

What is the best vapourizer for the oils