Your Largest Plant: Photo Swap!

@oldguy My Brother I’m crying for you now that was a Monster! :cry::weary:

1 Like

I said a few choice ones myself brother.
:grin::v:

1 Like

this was my second grow black widow. 1lb2ozs wet 5ozs dry. :v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

This is my third grow 1 month from flip. It may be a monster too :crossed_fingers::pray:

6 Likes

Wow I’ve got some AH photos and autos. I’ll tag you in when I start. I want to pick your brain.
Shes a beauty.

2 Likes

Definitely, please do. The one above was a photo. Amnesia haze has the prettiest buds of the strains I’ve grown. Even after being cured for over 2 months, she’s still pretty. I rarely smoke but love opening the jars to look at her and smell her.

4 Likes

Simply beautiful and amazing @BobbyDigital :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

There it is. I’ve missed seeing this one. Your new one is on track to surpass this though.

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital Brother I hope your right!! :crossed_fingers::pray:

1 Like

Thanks everyone :slight_smile: that was my Super Silver Haze. And she fucks me right up.
At the end of her run she gave me nearly a pound and a half.
I’m getting ready to build another beast so I’ll post a journal on how I manipulate to grow my monsters.

2 Likes

@Dman1969 - daayyuuuuummm!!! You’ve got yourself the beginning of a monster!!!
What’s your plan on how to make sure she gets as big as possible?!

1 Like

I call colas like that DONKEY DICKS. My lab has an unofficial contest each run where we take bets on which plants will have the biggest donkey dicks and YOU’VE got some dicks on board!!! Congrats @Dman1969!!

1 Like

@BobbyDigital - yo!! Invite ya girl over to toke some of that fire!!! That’s a sexy ass nug right there!!

1 Like

@Psu8286 - absolutely tag me in!! Let’s grow you a monster!!
(It is Halloween after all) :open_mouth: :

1 Like

I’m just gonna let her do her thing. She would be close to 5 ft tall but I pulled her 24in horns down. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Your girl would be just as tall as I am!! Holy balls!! 5’ is short for a grown as woman but niiiiice for a plant!!

1 Like

@the2409labs here’s some baby donkey dic*’s lol! She’s exploding! Just a little over a month from flip. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Oh my gaaawwwd!!! Look at that trichome coverage!
Tell me about her. Strain, medium, lighting, etc.
She’s a sexy ass juicy girl!

1 Like

@the2409labs Thank you very much! Grand daddy purple photo Ilgm strain. Fox farm trio for nutes. Fox farm happy frog is the soil. With worm castings in fabric pots. The big girl has a 600 watt hps and the little girl has a 400 watt hps on her. :v::call_me_hand:

Nothing like a solid hps. They’re just so good at what they do!
And that strain is dee-lii-cious! I bet she’s going to send you high into the sky when you can smoke her. And isn’t it so rewarding knowing that you cultivated it!!??!!

1 Like