Your favorite ilgm strain?

I want to purchase some ilgm seeds for next year’s grow. Already grown the gold leaf photo and WW auto. I need ideas on my next strain from ilgm. What’s your favorite?

I recently harvested just over five zips from one beautiful ILGM Gorilla Glue auto and she’s truly the bomb.

7 Likes

I’m pretty impressed by the ILGM New York City Diesel and the Granddaddy Purple.
Different kinds of high since GDP is 100% indica and NYD is 60% sativa and 40% indica.
But Both have impressed so far.
Honestly, I prefer the NYD, where my former weed guy(LOL!), prefers the GDP!
The GDP is much more mellow, so I do save it for after dark! LOL!

Beautiful @Hurley ! Hope she smokes as good as she looks!!!

4 Likes

Into jars for five or so days and it’s already so bomb not to smoke. Fruity spices at first until u crunch or grind then that stank morphs into Ultra funky bomb I cannot really describe

2 Likes

I don’t have a favourite strain from ilgm cause i cant buy seeds from them ,but i can tell you my favourite strain its moby dick and white widow auto and super skunk auto

I’m really impressed with ilgms cheese autoflower and gelato autoflower really good smoke.

1 Like

Sour Diesel is a hardy and big producer. Pulled 22 zips off 3 autos :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

20 zips :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

That’s impressive :muscle:

2 Likes

Nice plant and great bud - northern lights photo.

4 Likes

Much appreciated. Largest for me so far. Great tasting and super even buzz :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Super Skunk photo, White Widow Auto

1 Like

Blueberry auto is very nice also Northern lights auto is good My last grow was a GDP Feminize Photo very good smoke. I now have 3 of them going now.

1 Like

Just finished my1st grow w/ILGM. All produced very well - Blueberry and Northern Light autos and White Widow photos. So far, the Blueberry is everyone’s favorite!!! Just ordered 20 more BB autos!!!

3 Likes

ILGM Sour Diesel, typical 12 oz yield per plant in soilless, indoor:

9 Likes

Dammit!!
Now I’ve GOT to go order those beans!!
Beautiful!!

1 Like

Great examples…the proof is in the pudding
Practices what he preaches.
Beauties’…

2 Likes

I have to say out of all the strains iv tryed form there banana kush and durban poison are my two favorites so far on taste and weigh

1 Like

I like the Banana kush and Black Widow and LA Confidential

1 Like

White widow for a calm chill night, super lemon haze to wake and bake.

1 Like