Your EXPERT opinions, Please...šŸ¤©

First time grow. Soil, Two Gold Leaf, one Super Silver Haze.
Sprouted 4/17, and with YOUR help, I think Iā€™m getting CLOSE, I hope!
Suggestions are encouraged! :smiley::smiley:

4 Likes

Looks good. Still have a few weeks to go

5 Likes

Have any pics in natural light?

2 Likes

U got some weight to pack on hopefully u lowered the Number and raise the PK

2 Likes

That bottom pic the top of the bud the calyx with the Orange hairā€¦ That thing behind the orange hair will engourge and depending on the high you want more or less amber is more or less body high couch lock if you will ā€¦that comes with amber tricsā€¦Thatā€™s your key to watch trics on the calyxys

1 Like

They look to me like a wonderful uplifting high! With soo MUCH laughter that your tummy will be sore! Iā€™m a newbie too though!!

1 Like

Looking good!

1 Like

I HOPE youā€™re right,!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thank you, and good luck!

Sorry I havenā€™t gotten back. For some reason, my screen, on this site, has, ā€œcollapsedā€ or something??? I canā€™t see, as I type,! But, yes. I HAVE reduced nutrients, and only using Me that Of Godā€™s, Bountiful Harvest, (bone meal).
Sooooā€¦Should I start, ā€œflushingā€ soon???
Thank you!

Nectar of Godā€™s

your gonna wanna wait till your trucks are all clear for a heady high start flush at cloudy tricomes if you want a good mix of body and head high flush at 25%amber tricome as your done with your flush a few days before harvest you should be right around50 percent be watching daily they can ripen up quite quickly if you donā€™t watch daily

Thatā€™s excellent.
Thank you!